Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
:yum: . Seems like that sometimes. I've done reviews and had the site close the next week. Still love it, though.I actually did the first FP podcast last night... so I will see how that goes.

How is everyone this afternoon?

Shit this is an old post. :p

What are you think about it in terms of college?

That I really don't want to waste 4 years of my life getting a degree everyone else is getting, all while starting my adulthood off in thousands of dollars in debt and forever trying to make ends meet, along with my classmates who cannot also find a job because everyone else has a degree too. :p

That I really don't want to waste 4 years of my life getting a degree everyone else is getting, all while starting my adulthood off in thousands of dollars in debt and forever trying to make ends meet, along with my classmates who cannot also find a job because everyone else has a degree too. :yum:
The job market sucks and is only going to get worse... not to be a downer but I tell it like it is.

That I really don't want to waste 4 years of my life getting a degree everyone else is getting, all while starting my adulthood off in thousands of dollars in debt and forever trying to make ends meet, along with my classmates who cannot also find a job because everyone else has a degree too. :yum:

People are realizing how much of a waste college is. Unfortunately, a degree is the new high school diploma.

The job market sucks and is only going to get worse... not to be a downer but I tell it like it is.
It feels that way sometimes, doesn't it. I've seen several conflicting news article that say its getting worse as time goes on and some that say its getting better and the unemployment numbers could be and have been worse.

It feels that way sometimes, doesn't it. I've seen several conflicting news article that say its getting worse as time goes on and some that say its getting better and the unemployment numbers could be and have been worse.

It is getting worse whereas the numbers say it is getting better, but the government is manipulating the numbers. Currently, the studies show it is getting better only because it does not include people who have given up or removed themselves from the job market. Unemployment is actually around 30 percent. I would not be surprised if it is higher than that and feel that I am giving a very low estimate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds