Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gender Equality / Rights LGBT Community

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
It's been going around being passed in so many states about male and male, female and female equality marriage, sex, etc. Should they have the same rights as us? I believe they do yes, but God made a female or male for a reason, not for us to lust the same gender.

Whats your thoughts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Should they have the same rights as us?
Obviously yes. Humans are humans. Doesnt matter if you're gay, straight, religious, non-religious, trans, from Tennessee etc. We all deserve the same rights and should be treated the same as everyone else.

... but God made a female or male for a reason...
Now that's a whole other debate entirely.

It's been going around being passed in so many states about male and male, female and female equality marriage, sex, etc. Should they have the same rights as us? I believe they do yes, but God made a female or male for a reason, not for us to lust the same gender.

Whats your thoughts?
I completely agree to the first part, but not the second (my own opinion). I personally don't believe in God so my opinion on that matter wouldn't depend on any religious beliefs. I do however feel that if you are attracted specifically to the opposite gender, that it's OK and shouldn't be frowned upon.

I completely agree to the first part, but not the second (my own opinion). I personally don't believe in God so my opinion on that matter wouldn't depend on any religious beliefs. I do however feel that if you are attracted specifically to the opposite gender, that it's OK and shouldn't be frowned upon.

I guess so but thats how people are.

The rise of such movements has only brought on the alt-right. In other words, it's brought on a monster. I mean, the bottom line is that a lot of Americans are simply repulsed by gays etc..and they're willing to elect extremists.

It has been passed here in Oz, gay marriage, but it did get ugly, but not for the obvious, there we attacks on those who were against it. I don't judge, what is will be

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds