Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

G'day

Hey @CuriousFiend welcome to Admin Junkies! Great to have you here with us. All the best with your forum! We have plenty of great discussions here and different tools that should hopefully help you to grow it. 🥰
Oh thanks Strawberry, i'm stoked as to be here and really appreciate the awesome welcome from yourself and all the other wonderful members of Admin Junkies.

i'm just now trying to figure out how to share my forum here and i also wanted to let everyone know that you're all welcome to come and promote your guys 'n' gals sites on my board too.

It's only a small-fledgling site at the moment, however i'm in it for the long haul and am reasonably optimistic too.

i'm big on collaboration with others who're genuine and reciprocative coz i've always enjoyed helping others wherever possible,...i love getting creative with making custom memes/gifs—even if it's simply to cheer someone up.

Here's a couple (that were small enough) which i did recently for a NZFSF member to help promote his music.
[*had to compress them to fit, so they're a bit blurry here ]
View attachment 529View attachment 530

Oh thanks Strawberry, i'm stoked as to be here and really appreciate the awesome welcome from yourself and all the other wonderful members of Admin Junkies.

i'm just now trying to figure out how to share my forum here and i also wanted to let everyone know that you're all welcome to come and promote your guys 'n' gals sites on my board too.

It's only a small-fledgling site at the moment, however i'm in it for the long haul and am reasonably optimistic too.

i'm big on collaboration with others who're genuine and reciprocative coz i've always enjoyed helping others wherever possible,...i love getting creative with making custom memes/gifs—even if it's simply to cheer someone up.

Here's a couple (that were small enough) which i did recently for a NZFSF member to help promote his music.
[*had to compress them to fit, so they're a bit blurry here ]
View attachment 529View attachment 530
You can visit the Link Directory which will automatically make a thread about your forum. :)

Hello and welcome to A-J.
Thanks mate.

Seems we've been making a bit of progress with those count threads over on Debate HQ lately aye.

Was quite cool today to find the - cell phones while driving debate - has sprouted into something rather interesting.

i like how the debate(*& discourse) process elicits so much fresh insight—both between the participants but also subjectively.
Some of what i've presented today, i hadn't actually contemplated beyond the surface prior to engaging with the debate thread & other participants.
Really is beneficial imo,... personally & for the community.

There's great potential for Debate HQ i reckon.

😄Not sure where or what to post this as, so figured here would be best.

Okay basically i need some help/advice and amongst whom would it be better to present such a request than among a thriving expert community @Admin-Junkies.

Therefore i have purchased some AJ's Credz and thusly now propose an exchange of whatever number of said Credz may be requested in return for help/advice regarding the following;

•First off, [*for the next 3 posts] may i present a complete screenshot collection of nzfsf.nz's current dilapidated main page [*on mobile app- from top to bottom] for your open scrutiny here.
(*either freely given or in exchange for whatever requested # of Credz)
View attachment 1075View attachment 1076View attachment 1077View attachment 1078View attachment 1079View attachment 1080

*Note: most add-ons are currently off while we're figuring out what's going on to cause the ridiculous lag.

There's usually also lists of recent 'Shop', 'Resourse' and the 'Daily Goal' counter thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds