Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Games best for kids?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I support playing video games for kids because I know some video games are educational. It's not all games that I would allow a kid below the age of 15 years to play.

Games like GTA series, Spec Ops : The Line and intense horror games are not good for kids.

Advertisement Placeholder
My kids play with the Nintendo Switch which has a lot of child friendly games.

There are allot of video games which tends to capture the attention of kids this days, but I think the game called subway surf seems to capture there attention more.

My kids are still below 6 so their games are limited to tracing games and candy crush. I look for things that would help them learn faster. My son loves racing games though but the time I allow him spend on it is not much.

If you can get access to them, the old Apogee games were amazing! I bought so many for my daughter when she was younger because it really stimulated her brain! I gave them all to my niece when we moved and I should ask her for those back if she no longer plays them because I had fun with them too.

I think games that can help them in their analytical skills would go a long way to teach them in their cordination,then games that can help them to be calcu;ative is another.

Switch games I think are amazing for kids! Hand eye coordination and what not! The fitness ring game is amazing and makes kids have fun and move around.

Spyro is one of my favorites from my childhood so I would definitely recommend kids playing it lol. Call of duty I would say needs to wait til 12-13 years old at the earliest, and even then no microphone or needing to be monitored.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds