Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Game of Thrones

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst TV show on the planet.

Anyone a fan?
Wow! Your opinion is definitely in the minority.
I like the show for the following reasons;
Characters with complexity: I appreciate how well-rounded and nuanced its characters are. Each character is more believable and real since they each have unique goals, foibles, and relationships.

I love its enormous grandeur and great storytelling. The show's allure is fueled by its complex plotlines, political intrigue, and magical aspects.
Also, it's a rich world. It was a fully realized world with its own history, culture, and mythology.
Stannis is my favorite character. I love his sense of justice. Stannis is a man who believes in the rule of law and strict justice, which sets him apart from many of the other characters in the series who are more willing to engage in underhanded tactics. He is often seen as a harsh but fair leader who is willing to make unpopular decisions in order to maintain order and enforce the law. I love his dynamic and relationship with Davos, my second favorite character.

I always remember friends of mine talking about Game of Thrones a lot and how great of a TV show it was but it was never something that appealed to me, to be honest and I never watched it.

Did it end? I remember hearing something about it ending but not sure if it was the end of a season or they were completely stopping making it.

I always remember friends of mine talking about Game of Thrones a lot and how great of a TV show it was but it was never something that appealed to me, to be honest and I never watched it.

Did it end? I remember hearing something about it ending but not sure if it was the end of a season or they were completely stopping making it.
Game of Thrones concluded with season 8. A lot of people did not like the ending but I was perfectly fine with the unexpected ending. If you do not like fantasy, you might not like Game of Thrones. However, Game of Thrones is not just about fantasy element, it has a great story and characters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds