Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Fun or business?

Credits
Do you have a blog just for fun or do you have a blog to write articles for your forum/website/etc.? Do you write just for the fun of it or do you write for business purposes? Do you find one or the other to be easier to write for?

Do you have a blog for some other reason?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always do it for fun. I have been offered paid writing jobs, but they really don't interest me. I'm not in the webmaster world to make money, I'm out there to have fun.

I have a blog mainly for my business. It is basically filled with YouTube related things and how to grow etc. I also try to make it kinda funny if I can. :D

Mostly, my blog is for personal/fun. Granted most of my posts as of late have been depressing. LOL
Yep! I didn't own a blog, but I worked for Amanda back when she was doing the iZimmbi Radio blog. It was really fun for me, even though I wasn't able to get paid for it.

Right now the one blog I have is a personal blog and I use that for fun and not for business. I tend to use the blog I have now to write about my day to day lifestyle and really write about what is on my mind. I have in the past looked into creating blogs for business purposes but with other projects I have going I fear that taking on something like that will push my other projects aside so I have never bothered.

Fun can be turned to business. Can you imagine thousends of people are making fun in youtube and earning thousends of dollars.

I started it for fun with the intent on making money from it eventually. I only have just begun the transition and I have owned it for 2 years.

I never do something that I don't find fun. Which is why I got into blogging and I've written articles for tech companies that are gone because of random reasons not regarding my writing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds