Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fruits and vegetables

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
I am thinking of starting this business in some developed areas in my countries, but I don't actually know how to go about this business,
Pls can experts in the house explain to me how they or anyone close them actually succeeded in this business ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am thinking of starting this business in some developed areas in my countries, but I don't actually know how to go about this business,
Pls can experts in the house explain to me how they or anyone close them actually succeeded in this business ?
I suggest to take help of a fruits and vegetables seller. Because he is already in the business so he can guide you in better way and you can learn how to get success fast on this business.This is the best solution.

Fruits and vegetables selling business is not difficult to start. All you need is to contact a person who are selling fruits and vegetables and ask all questions.

Both are excellent Business can be started from both of them Because fruits and vegetables are used on a daily basis If the fruit is not used, vegetable is used daily We have opened vegetable shops in Pakistan here and they are making a lot of profits. And if you want to start your business and you also have an investment, you can earn profits by starting a business at a time with both things.

There is nothing difficult in this business either fruit or vegetable. All you have to do is get a good location where you would likely be patronized. So get your fruits or vegetable to your store and start selling.

The business on fruit and vegetables is much profitable and valuable. Their is high demand for fresh fruit and vegetables, that can be gained from the rural areas. If you want to do business in fruit and vegetables then you should build your own forms.

If you want to be a fruit and vegetable business, it is very profitable and you are making money by selling vegetables and fruits. In our country, the vegetable and fruit business is very lucrative. Fruits and vegetables will be very profitable for you. Do this business and you will benefit, God willing.

Fruits and vegetables business is good and profitable if you know how to go about it. You need to go down to the rural areas, villages and farms to buy the products on cheaper rate so you can make good profit from the resell. The products are perishables therefore you also need to learn how to handle and preserve them to minimize spoilage.

It's a very lucrative idea and business .it's a subsidiary of agriculture and any agricultural product or business always yield multi fold income. The use of fertilizer should also be encouraged to improve the quality of produce

They are both excellent business choices, but I will advise you to make a thorough research on this business so that you are able to excel well in the business.

The business is guaranteed to give you some good profits, that I can assure you.

Fruits and vegetables selling business is lucrative and profitable business. But I will advise you to go and make research/investigation through those who are already in business before so that you gain knowledge and ideas of how to start and be doing it frequently.

Fruits and vegetables business is a business any one can dream of. Get a good source purchase at a good rate. If you also plant the fruits and vegetables, you are very fortunate. That helps

Both are very very good for human health and for a healthy living too, fruit are very good for the body especially if it's taken in the morning, vegetable are good for the body too and it can be taken anytime.

How close are you to the source of these fruits and vegetable u mentioned? Which type of fruits in particular or you want o be dealing in all kinds of fruits. And do you have a way of storing these fruits as we all know fruits are virtually perishable.

Fruits and vegetables contain important vitamins, minerals and plant chemicals. They also contain fibre. There are many varieties of fruit and vegetables available and many ways to prepare, cook and serve them. A diet high in fruit and vegetables can help protect you against cancer, diabetes and heart disease

To persue a career in fruits and vegetables business it would be beneficial to have a a knowledge of marketing,business statergies in agriculture sector.also you must have a business plan with research on this business

It's not the rocket science buddy you just have to find the best place and then to know about the demand of people that what kind of vegetables and fruits are liked by the people of that place. Simply just watch some days there any other fruit and vegetables seller and then start with a little capital in start.

From my point of view, the business of vegetables is not bad and the business of fruits is not bad, and if you look at it, the work of vegetables will be better and there will be more purchases, because of which people will keep buying vigetables.Because the consumption of vegetables is so high that people buy most of them and fruits are also very good. It is also a purchase but more vegetables are bought than that.

This is a profitable business but it will depend upon your effort and your hard work because a always the initial step is hardest and most difficult so if you have enough money to invest and make a plan then start your business

Fine, both fruits and vegetable are highly demanding, most especially in Nigeria where people are fund of fruits, vegetable and the likes. However, my candid suggestion for you is to pay a visit to different fruits and vegetable seller within your reach to investigate more about the business terms, and to link you up together with the farmers of the crops for supply purposes.
Pls can experts in the house explain to me how they or anyone close them actually succeeded in this business?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds