Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance marketplaces

Most people think if you have good salary then it is time to invest in some staffs online like running microjobs to win in referral contests or something like that, not like broke people waiting for a payout to convert to fiat currency.
I am having a Milk Tea business in SM Mall. I rented a space there. It is one month old now and I am happy to sea repeat customers. Before they shop, they buy milk tea first hehehe. I am so glad.
[automerge]1672120784[/automerge]
Upwork needs no less than 40 hours working a week especially most of jobs are job contract with devellopement agency, the difference they pay you by Upwork.
Yes, that is they operate according to my niece who is also a part-time earner at Upwork. She is based in the UK.

Advertisement Placeholder
A freelance marketplace is a platform where you can find freelancing opportunities. Are you using a freelance marketplace to make money online? Currently, I am not active on any freelancing platforms, however, in the past, I have made substantial money on Upwork, SEO Clerks, and Fiverr.
I have also made some money from them but I do not really check my account anymore because making many on them is kind of stressful at times

I am not part of any such marketplace but I can imagine the competition they have and its a good option for everyone to find more work through these marketplaces

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds