Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance marketplaces

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
A freelance marketplace is a platform where you can find freelancing opportunities. Are you using a freelance marketplace to make money online? Currently, I am not active on any freelancing platforms, however, in the past, I have made substantial money on Upwork, SEO Clerks, and Fiverr.

Advertisement Placeholder
A freelance marketplace is a platform where you can find freelancing opportunities. Are you using a freelance marketplace to make money online? Currently, I am not active on any freelancing platforms, however, in the past, I have made substantial money on Upwork, SEO Clerks, and Fiverr.
Nowadays there are many experts in digital skills that are making money using Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer but I think it's very competitive so you need to train yourself very well.

Freelancing is very competitive, you might not get jobs even when you are qualified. Therefore, I believe you try to create your own business through your skills. For example, if you have web designing skills, you can design your own website and try to make money from your website.

Freelancing is very competitive, you might not get jobs even when you are qualified. Therefore, I believe you try to create your own business through your skills. For example, if you have web designing skills, you can design your own website and try to make money from your website.
Most of people prefer use their website to label as example in freelancing platforms like fiverr or upwork.

Most of people prefer use their website to label as example in freelancing platforms like fiverr or upwork.
I don't understand what you are trying to tell. Please create a readable post. Do you mean to say people prefer to sell from their own website instead of Fiverr and upwork?

I don't understand what you are trying to tell. Please create a readable post. Do you mean to say people prefer to sell from their own website instead of Fiverr and upwork?
This is simple.
I am a graphic designer on Fiverr. Then on my CV or portefolio I label my website containing my graphic design creations as example before beginning work to take an idea about what I am saying.
Like I say You could a look on mywebsite net to show my creation then client will tape in his browser mywebsite.net to show the results.
If he is satisfied he may request for order of graphic design. Many are doing in the conversation.

This is simple.
I am a graphic designer on Fiverr. Then on my CV or portefolio I label my website containing my graphic design creations as example before beginning work to take an idea about what I am saying.
Like I say You could a look on mywebsite net to show my creation then client will tape in his browser mywebsite.net to show the results.
If he is satisfied he may request for order of graphic design. Many are doing in the conversation.
So, you were trying to say sharing your portfolio website on your profile or gig to improve the chances of getting hired? I understand now. Do, you sell a lot of gigs on Fiverr?

So, you were trying to say sharing your portfolio website on your profile or gig to improve the chances of getting hired? I understand now. Do, you sell a lot of gigs on Fiverr?
It is a hard work and it takes a lot of time and even not having sometimes time to post on forums because it is 4 hours working per day.

How much do you charge for a logo design? Have you tried selling your graphic designing services through forums?

How much do you charge for a logo design? Have you tried selling your graphic designing services through forums?
Not yet due to offline commitment work 9 to 5 PM. I was charging 2 $ for unwanted items and 3 $ per logo. Due to offline work commitment I do not spend time like on holidays of work.

Not yet due to offline commitment work 9 to 5 PM. I was charging 2 $ for unwanted items and 3 $ per logo. Due to offline work commitment I do not spend time like on holidays of work.
How is that possible? On Fiverr, you will have to sell for a minimum of $5. Are you selling two logos for $5?

How is that possible? On Fiverr, you will have to sell for a minimum of $5. Are you selling two logos for $5?
Yes exactly 2 logos minimum for 6 $. Or 3 logos for 8 $. There is the option to meet fiverr requirement.
I am no longer providing the service due to offline work commitment and luck of time for online activities.

Last edited:
I applied at Upwork but I disliked bindings. I want to write right away, why wait for bidders? It seems Upwork earns much from the bidders. It's the site that supplies writers or loggers and that is a good business.

I applied at Upwork but I disliked bindings. I want to write right away, why wait for bidders? It seems Upwork earns much from the bidders. It's the site that supplies writers or loggers and that is a good business.
Upwork needs no less than 40 hours working a week especially most of jobs are job contract with devellopement agency, the difference they pay you by Upwork.

In the real world, do you have to sit for a job interview or get hired instantly? Is there any job market where employers are dying to hire you? :D

In the real world, do you have to sit for a job interview or get hired instantly? Is there any job market where employers are dying to hire you? :D
I already have an active job that pays me $2000 a month. Joining a forum as PB serves as my leisure to relax and find something different from my work as a university lecturer teaching Physics and Calculus.

I do not doubt that you have a better-paying job. My reply was just for your statement where you said "you don't like bidding and want to start writing immediately"

I already have an active job that pays me $2000 a month. Joining a forum as PB serves as my leisure to relax and find something different from my work as a university lecturer teaching Physics and Calculus.
Congratulations for your new work and hope that you have an increased salary for better outstanding life.

My salary is more than enough for me. It is equivalent to 110,000 pesos, PH money. Merry Christmas.
Most people think if you have good salary then it is time to invest in some staffs online like running microjobs to win in referral contests or something like that, not like broke people waiting for a payout to convert to fiat currency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds