Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Free vs Paid

Advertisement Placeholder
I had free games installed on my mobile and what I dislike about free as you get adverts and also you have to pay to unlock them.
It is annoying. Some are not bad, though.
--
My favorite free game is Star Link Hexa. The ads are not annoying.
--
I rarely play mobile games, so I prefer free games.

It is annoying. Some are not bad, though.
--
My favorite free game is Star Link Hexa. The ads are not annoying.
--
I rarely play mobile games, so I prefer free games.
I don’t play them much anymore either. And most of the ones I do now I think were free.

I much prefer free games but if there is a game I really enjoy playing and I know it will be worth buying then I don't mind buying the game to play it. I have in the past bought Minecraft on Android when I had my tablet and my kids even now still use that from time to time so that was a game that I feel was a worthwhile purchase.

I much prefer free games but if there is a game I really enjoy playing and I know it will be worth buying then I don't mind buying the game to play it. I have in the past bought Minecraft on Android when I had my tablet and my kids even now still use that from time to time so that was a game that I feel was a worthwhile purchase.
I remember one of the first games I bought when I got an iPad was Lunar Silver Star Story Touch. Never regretted it.

Most of the mobile games are not worth paying for. I like to play the free ones whenever I am on the move and not around home. I see no reason for going for the paid ones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds