Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Free traffic doesn't help anything does it?

though free traffic is the best form of traffic, or should i say organic traffic, as google likes this kind of traffic but it is very hard and it takes time to build, it does not happens overnight but overtime
I think everyone who is marketing something on the internet should try as much as possible to get organic traffic. It is not easy but it is very much enjoyable.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think everyone who is marketing something on the internet should try as much as possible to get organic traffic. It is not easy but it is very much enjoyable.
with organic traffic your site would do really well on google index and ranking as well, and if you apply for adsense program with a lot of organic traffic, then you would be accepted.

Free traffic is ideal, but depending on it, particularly when you are in charge of a new site, may leave you empty handed because the traffic is short-lived . You must market the website through various channels in order to get real traffic which can be accumulated on the regular.
Free traffic is good when you get it through promotion of your site. But if the free traffic is gotten by pushing from one website it's not good. Google hate it when people are cheating with traffic.

If you use a traffic service where you are promised a certain number of visits, you must be aware that you are basically receiving bot traffic. The software-generated traffic is just a number, it does not engage with your content, therefore, there will be no revenue

Apart from a quality content , such kind of way to drive traffic to your website is not the correct way because you might be inviting people that do not have interest in your niche and they may not come back again.
This is something that is true and I will always advise that you should look for a particular niche that you are going to be posting content about and not just posting anything you feel like writing.

This is something that is true and I will always advise that you should look for a particular niche that you are going to be posting content about and not just posting anything you feel like writing.
It is extremely onerous to drive traffic to a website or use a traffic exchange platforms to drive traffic because the traffic will not last long basically because the people you are forcibly trying to lure to your website do not have interest in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds