Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Free traffic doesn't help anything does it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are options out there to push traffic to your site. I know in the past there were sites that pushed traffic to your site by signing up. Some of these sites offered it for free. It was like a quick boost in traffic, but it was often short lived. Do these services still exist? And if so, do they provide good traffic or just a waste of traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
Such traffic does not make sense in my own opinion. It is better for you to learn SEO well in order to drive traffic organically to your site. Another thing in that if you're promoting anything you will not make any sale because it is not a targeted traffic.

We have quite a number of free traffic-generating platforms and I will recommend one for you . The name of the platform is follow fast. I have used this platform to drive traffic but the cons is at the drive traffic driven through this means does not last.

Getting free traffic can be able to help you to push your website and also provide awareness but the thing is that only quality content is going to make people who visit initially to keep coming back.

I don't know about ways to get traffic for free to your website but I'm sure about the following legit ways to increase traffic to your site:

Proven Ways to Increase Website Traffic
  1. Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content.
  2. Create Memorable Content.
  3. Write Guest Posts.
  4. Keep Active Social Media Pages.
  5. Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic.
  6. Send Email Newsletters.
  7. Influencer Outreach.

Getting free traffic can be able to help you to push your website and also provide awareness but the thing is that only quality content is going to make people who visit initially to keep coming back.
Apart from a quality content , such kind of way to drive traffic to your website is not the correct way because you might be inviting people that do not have interest in your niche and they may not come back again.

It is very important to state here that using the free method to drive traffic to your website is not really the best. The only free method to drive traffic to your website should be done organically and that is through the use of the SEO.

Free traffic does not help anything, it is just a waste of traffic. Definitely one's website would gain a lot traffic immediately but the traffic would be useless during the long run because one would just gather traffic from people who do not have any interest in one's website.

I can't advice you to use such site, you describe, to push traffic to your website. If you push traffic to sites through such way, adsense may not monetize your website. Even you're at the risk of loosing your website.

I can't advice you to use such site, you describe, to push traffic to your website. If you push traffic to sites through such way, adsense may not monetize your website. Even you're at the risk of loosing your website.
Probably, they may actually not be able to consider you one if you are getting traffic with such minutes. It is always important to dedicate your time to get traffic organically instead of looking for shortcuts.

Free traffic is best, but relying on it especially when you have a new blog will leave you behind in the dust by competition who are doing everything to get seen. You have to promote through other means while letting the organic traffic build up.

It is very important to state here that using the free method to drive traffic to your website is not really the best. The only free method to drive traffic to your website should be done organically and that is through the use of the SEO.
It's also possible to drive traffic from forum and social media. It's about content writing. If you can creating insightful articles and uploaded it to forum like quora and medium. Free traffic is very good.

It's also possible to drive traffic from forum and social media. It's about content writing. If you can creating insightful articles and uploaded it to forum like quora and medium. Free traffic is very good.
Yes ! if you're driving traffic from forums and social media they are referred to as off-page SEO .it is all under organic traffic via the search engine optimisation because it will tell Google that your website is important.

Free traffic does not help anything, it is just a waste of traffic. Definitely one's website would gain a lot traffic immediately but the traffic would be useless during the long run because one would just gather traffic from people who do not have any interest in one's website.
Those who have their sites on the first page of search engines would argue with this. I think it's just more stressful than it is worth for small and new bloggers to use free traffic to rank.

SEO is def the best way to get free traffic that is consistent! I also love being part of communities like this, ForumPromotion.net and PromoteMyForum.com.

Free traffic are good, most importantly you are still attracting people that have interest in the type of products you are offering. Just that you really needs to work hards to get reasonable number of targeted audience

Those who have their sites on the first page of search engines would argue with this. I think it's just more stressful than it is worth for small and new bloggers to use free traffic to rank.
I know those who have their sites on the first page of search engines would argue with my opinion, but it still doesn't change the fact that free traffic isn't so good in the long run.

There are options out there to push traffic to your site. I know in the past there were sites that pushed traffic to your site by signing up. Some of these sites offered it for free. It was like a quick boost in traffic, but it was often short lived. Do these services still exist? And if so, do they provide good traffic or just a waste of traffic?
Free traffic is ideal, but depending on it, particularly when you are in charge of a new site, may leave you empty handed because the traffic is short-lived . You must market the website through various channels in order to get real traffic which can be accumulated on the regular.

Free traffic is ideal, but depending on it, particularly when you are in charge of a new site, may leave you empty handed because the traffic is short-lived . You must market the website through various channels in order to get real traffic which can be accumulated on the regular.
It depends from free traffic origin because some kind of free traffic could be manual surf traffic exchange or admailer or something like that where everyone receive your site to get credits to advertise its site in the other side.

Such traffic does not make sense in my own opinion. It is better for you to learn SEO well in order to drive traffic organically to your site. Another thing in that if you're promoting anything you will not make any sale because it is not a targeted traffic.
It still baffles me the more anytime I sees free traffic, I use to be a kind of how will one create free traffic and what is the essence of it, i don't think free traffic is a nice idea

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds