Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Free 1000 Backlinks

Advertisement Placeholder
I advice people not to try these free backlink offers.

You are likely to get 1000 really bad backlinks, it may do you more harm than good.

I would say the backlinks would do more harm then good. They might be spammy in a way as well.
I advice people not to try these free backlink offers.

You are likely to get 1000 really bad backlinks, it may do you more harm than good.
I totally agree. Search engines give backlinks importance for a reason. If everyone gets backlinks like this, then they would be come of no use. When it comes to search engines like Google/Bing/Yahoo they really check the validity and trust of the backlinks.

I would never use this type of spam backlinking for my main site or any site linking to it. Though I have heard of some people using this type of service on third or fourth tier sites in a linkwheel. It would just depend on what you were trying to do with your backlinking strategy or what site you were targeting the links at. For instance, you might be able to target mass backlinks at your Squidoo page or Hubpage with little consequences. And, that's only because those sites have very good reputation with Google so a few (or lot) spammy backlinks won't raise suspicions.

They used to work super well but unfortunately now they do not. I bet a lot of people miss those old days!

I do not think it is a good idea to get 1000 backlinks in 1 day using a software. I think your site can get penalized.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds