Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Forum Screenshots/Memories From the Past

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.
I’ve been on a nostalgia trip for the last three days, it needs to stop…. Help me.

Man a snapshot of my forum back in August 2006! Before we blew up, crazy stuff.

GTAU was awesome. :D
I love the RR revision, very sleekish!
And I especially love the colors on Zeufix, that's brilliant.

Keep in coming! :p

Btw, the first links directly from imgur don't show anything when I click on them. Best to copy and paste the .png links.

I'll try to dig up some more! :ROFLMAO:

And that's what I tried to do, but the first so many automatically changed to media=imgur. Not sure how to avoid that lol.

Ah, that must be unfurl system. No idea if there's a way around it when posting.

Yes, moar plz! this is very addictive. :LOL:

@SarahKik it's amazing to see your work! I remember several of those, but there are a few I don't remember and it's cool to see! I loved your style!!

So I was sitting at work waiting to clock in and thought I would look for the original Anime Insight theme and I found it!Screenshot 2024-03-13 094229.png
This was my first ever theme design for vBulletin

So I was sitting at work waiting to clock in and thought I would look for the original Anime Insight theme and I found it!View attachment 3684
This was my first ever theme design for vBulletin
Oh wow I didn't know your forum was around in 2007! It's cool you made your own theme back then too. How old were you when you opened Anime Insight for the first time?

Oh wow I didn't know your forum was around in 2007! It's cool you made your own theme back then too. How old were you when you opened Anime Insight for the first time?
Let's see I am 43 now? so I would say 27? so yeah, I am an old man and still like anime! although a lot of anime these days do have dark meanings behind them. I am watching one now called "Frieren: Beyond Journey's end" it fallows an elf who has to come to understand the concept of death.

Let's see I am 43 now? so I would say 27? so yeah, I am an old man and still like anime! although a lot of anime these days do have dark meanings behind them. I am watching one now called "Frieren: Beyond Journey's end" it fallows an elf who has to come to understand the concept of death.
Old man... :LOL: 43 aint old my friend! As we say in our country, you're in the brightest years of your life.

You're 10 years older than me lol, but you know what? Who cares if you still watch anime. You're still young, and I know quite a few people around your age who still watches anime and plays video games.

First iteration of the website.. give you one guess what script was being ran. Never did get the background image to scroll well with it.

The Bent Bike.jpg

Then its latter implementation (once more, take a guess at the script).

The Bent Bike-XF.jpg

Got out of the field and at the time, not many folks were into recumbents and spending much time on the internet.. most of them were out riding!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest