Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forum News you should see!

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow @ClicketyKat this is incredible - it's cool to kind of put all the updates in one video together. :) I love this concept and what a great update! I love that Promotion Future does this!!!

Thank you!! The hardest part is collecting the info! When I woke up today, there were more site changes on lots of forums than I anticipated, so I had to hurry up and include them.

That's a pretty cool, informative video. I remember you collecting this info on Forum Promotion and I was thinking about my member/post count reaching a certain number, I forgot all about my board's 5-year anniversary. 🤦‍♂️

And I TOTALLY forgot to include that Christianity Haven is celebrating its 8th anniversary this month. Whoopsie. I'm a horrible Admin.

I missed a few though and am not realizing that some of my friend's sites weren't included. Big oops on that.
There's a lot going on now so it's understandable. :) There can always be another episode in the future right? There's lots of communities to talk about so it can get overwhelming and some you may have thought to add but just didn't have time.

There's a lot going on now so it's understandable. :) There can always be another episode in the future right? There's lots of communities to talk about so it can get overwhelming and some you may have thought to add but just didn't have time.

I'll definitely be doing a Forum News episode again in the future. It was a lot of work though, so it will have to wait a few weeks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds