Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forum "Green Flags"

Advertisement Placeholder
My name being somewhere on the staff list. Back in the day, you could count on forums I was a part of as a staff member had staying power in a time when most forums didn't last past a month or even less. I still fondly remember the forum that took months to build yet was only open for a single day before it got closed. lol

- Having simple themes are eye catching, and not overwhelming. Colors that are not too harsh or faded.
- Topics where users discuss the topic and are able to go back and forth and respond together.
- Members online (I know, but seeing people online is going to help you know if it is at least semi-active)
- Kinda like @Bluezone777 was saying, having staff members you know you can trust to be a good voice - then you're more likely to enjoy the forum.
- Welcoming staff and community.

• Theme: A theme I haven't seen before (so probably custom) that suits the forum topic that is easy to navigate and understand
  • Activity, as in real activity from existing members
  • Proper domain name, I wouldn't even bother joining a free forum site.. come to think of it I don't think I ever have.
  • Minimal ads, or no ads.
  • Easy join up process, quick and easy and it works, multiple log in options like Facebook etc. (not that I have ever used these but makes it look more genuine)
  • Not some massive big banner asking me to join
  • No empty topics or forums with no content, man I hate this so much as well
  • I need to have a reasonable idea of what the website is actually about, and I need to know that in 20 words or less or I lose interest.
  • Spam free and rubbish post free

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds