Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forming an alliance with a business partner

This is truly common among partners of today,most actually don't just want to put the others through interms of the development and growth aspect of the business which is never a good thing

Advertisement Placeholder
What kind of thought is this? forming an alliance with a business partner? your business partner is already a person who is in alliance with you, you two formed an alliance to build a business.

It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

I have personally experienced this in a negative way in my business.

Can you share your thoughts on this?
Forming a partnership is based on individual choice.
If i am in a partnership with someone, we would share similar goals and work together towards the success of the business. I do not see the need to fight.

It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

I have personally experienced this in a negative way in my business.

Can you share your thoughts on this?
I'm not actually kind of person that is very comfortable with business partnership because I've experienced a lot of backstab in so many partnership that I've done in the past so I prefer to run my business owner sole proprietor way.

A partnership company is formed when the parties agree to distribute the profits or losses of the business proportionately. ... An alliance is formed when the alliance agrees to cooperate without giving up its independent status.

Well the thing is that everyone has a secret ingredient that makes us standout from the rest of other people in the same line of business - though you can share general knowledge but everybody has developed that secret key to make themselves be unique.

Before an alliance is formed by two or more business corporation or company , a certain agreement must be made and signed so that both parties will be bound under the law not to breach the contract.
A partnership company is formed when the parties agree to distribute the profits or losses of the business proportionately. ... An alliance is formed when the alliance agrees to cooperate without giving up its independent status.

I don't see anything wrong with this. It all depends on people you are willing to partner with . As we all understand some people are trusted while others can never be trusted and it is always better for us to deal with trusted people alone.

Well the thing is that everyone has a secret ingredient that makes us standout from the rest of other people in the same line of business - though you can share general knowledge but everybody has developed that secret key to make themselves be unique.
It's our individual differences that makes us stand out among other business entrepreneur and most of the time , people don't normally want to share their secret to success and that's why they prefer doing business alone.

It's our individual differences that makes us stand out among other business entrepreneur and most of the time , people don't normally want to share their secret to success and that's why they prefer doing business alone.
This is very true. People only go into alliance with others when they know or feel they are going to benefit from it. That is why most business partnerships crash due to greed by one or both partners.

Are we talking about merging two businesses or just taking on a partnership from the start?

There is some benefit to combining assets and merging a business. I don't see it done as much these days but a lot of places did it throughout the 1900s.

When talking about forming an alliance with another business patners or company means you both have the same target and set goal , and i don't think theres nothing bad there if you trust each other .

I am very much favorable to a partnership business. There are multiple benefits of going into an alliance with a business partner, and the most beneficial is your partner will also bear the loss and you are not the only one to take a loss. When you have someone to bear the loss, you will not be broken financially.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds