Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forming an alliance with a business partner

I am the type of person that cannot go into business partnership with anybody. I have learnt to survive alone in a long time which has really worked for me over the years. Your partner could become greedy and dangerous when the business is successful.
You cannot say this, you do not have to go into a partnership business with anyone blindly, you need to know the type of people you are dealing with, you should know if they're greedy from the beginning.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always been someone that is very in support of starting a business with a partner because it enables tasks to be shared and dime more efficiently.

This is b a personal issue which can be corrected while the person was undergoing stabilization of adult personality, this is one challenge you must face should did come your way

Majority of people tend to shy away from getting partners based on bad experience they might have gotten in the past, and some might not want to share their business ideas with others because they have a mindset if they do this the next person would do better than them.

If you and your partner do not form alliance in the first place there is no way you will become a business partners. if you want to go far in business you should align yourself with a good business partner.

It is not must that you should do business with the partnership model, you can start your business on your own if that is fine with you or look for someone of like mind as you to start a partnership business

You cannot say this, you do not have to go into a partnership business with anyone blindly, you need to know the type of people you are dealing with, you should know if they're greedy from the beginning.
No matter how you know someone, you will never know their next actions. People changes a great deal when good money is involve in business. The person you see as your best friend when you partners with him, will likely becomes greedy and selfish when the business becomes more successful.

Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.

Find other like-minded small businesses. Find variety in small businesses. ... Use resources to find small business partners. Set goals. share knowledge and experience. pair up. do good and do good.
Forming an alliance with a business partner is very important because this will help you in terms of organising the business appropriately and also help in financial assistance

No matter how you know someone, you will never know their next actions. People changes a great deal when good money is involve in business. The person you see as your best friend when you partners with him, will likely becomes greedy and selfish when the business becomes more successful.
I believe it is easier for you to know a greedy person before you go into a partnership business with such individual, you will understand how they reacted when you are both dealing with money.

It is not must that you should do business with the partnership model, you can start your business on your own if that is fine with you or look for someone of like mind as you to start a partnership business
For me, the only reason to start a business with a partner is if I am not completely capable of running the business. A partner that has a good connection with the suppliers or with a group of potential customers is a good reason for taking him in the business.

I believe it is easier for you to know a greedy person before you go into a partnership business with such individual, you will understand how they reacted when you are both dealing with money.
You will hardly know the true nature of someone through merely meeting them if you do not live or work together. When money is involve in any partnership of any kind, greediness and selfishness will come.

You will hardly know the true nature of someone through merely meeting them if you do not live or work together. When money is involve in any partnership of any kind, greediness and selfishness will come.
And also the rules and regulation that was created before the business is started is the rules that must be followed, changing of rules is not allowed when the business has been established and when both people have agreed initially.

It is a good thing to form alliance because they say two heads are better than one but at the same time you need to look for someone with your kind of thinking and mindset

Forming an alliance with someone in a business is really good, but you should be careful with the kind of people you do it with. Some people should not just be partnered with.

Forming an alliance with a prospective partner can be helpful to a business. You can pull resources and ideas together to ensure the successful running of the business.

Find other like-minded small businesses. Look for variety in small business partners. Utilize resources to find small business partners. Establish objectives. Share knowledge and experience. Pair up. Do well by doing good.
Nice point. Most times the greatest issue here is finding like minded persons. Partners must be compatible with each other and with broad scope of knowledge

To form an alliance with business partner depends on the partner. Some partner has bad intention while some has good intentions towards their business. If the owner of the business decide to form alliance,he must study well the person to form alliance with.

It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

I have personally experienced this in a negative way in my business.

Can you share your thoughts on this?
One of the most vital and important aspect of any business to thrive t another level is the leverage that comes with partnershipand collaboration,sharing info is very vital.

To form an alliance with business partner depends on the partner. Some partner has bad intention while some has good intentions towards their business. If the owner of the business decide to form alliance,he must study well the person to form alliance with.
All that you have said is indeed the truth but how can you actually tell if a potential business partner has bad intentions or not? You know some persons are good at pretending.

Sometimes it is actually better to go into partnership with something than actually selling your ideas to them because at least when you go into partnership you will get to see how they use your ideas

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds