Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forming an alliance with a business partner

MarieArie

Legendary member
Credits
It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

I have personally experienced this in a negative way in my business.

Can you share your thoughts on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Find other like-minded small businesses. Look for variety in small business partners. Utilize resources to find small business partners. Establish objectives. Share knowledge and experience. Pair up. Do well by doing good.

The business market is indeed big and large enough for each business to flourish. Forming alliance with business partners or even competitions is the best rather than seeing them as an enemy or hindrance. You just have to focus more on your business and constantly find ways to stay on top.

A partnership company is formed when the parties agree to distribute the profits or losses of the business proportionately. ... An alliance is formed when the alliance agrees to cooperate without giving up its independent status.
[automerge]1613036888[/automerge]
A partnership company is formed when the parties agree to distribute the profits or losses of the business proportionately. ... An alliance is formed when the alliance agrees to cooperate without giving up its independent status.

It's a good idea to help other people by show them a way of success. But as we know that all of us can not be the same in character, and we have different thought on something. Many people like me don't like a partner business, while some people don't care about it.

The business market is indeed big and large enough for each business to flourish. Forming alliance with business partners or even competitions is the best rather than seeing them as an enemy or hindrance. You just have to focus more on your business and constantly find ways to stay on top.
Exactly, @Shayo. In our contemporary society, many people see those doing the kind of business they do as enemies instead of embracing them for them to achieve more. Perhaps they've forgotten that team means together everyone achieves more.

Naturally, I am not a person who is good at doing things on my own and I most often prefer to be in a decision making process with someone because ultimately, two heads are always better than one. I have been in a partnership with someone too when we opened a patent medicine store but he was not honest and wasn't doing his own part of the job.

It’s important to recognize that having a partnership end doesn’t mean failure. It can end very successfully because it has achieved its objective. The key is to make sure you have the capabilities and tracking mechanisms in place so you can adjust as a partnership evolves.

It is popularly believed that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without having a fight. However, people don't emulate this idea in their day-to-day interactions.

Many people think "this is also my business, why should I put someone else through it?"

Many people will receive this kind of help and will not be willing to help others.

It is only greed that will make another person that you are into partnership with mess things up for you. I don't think it is wise to behave in such a manner as business is one that when there are two people pulling their resources and energy, everything will go well as planned. So, I feel partnership is great for every business.

You are absolutely right. A wise man once said the noblest art is the act of helping others as there is so much selfishness in the world it feels normal to be self centered but to really be successful others should be successful through you.

I think only small-minded people fear that those they put through the ropes of business will outshine them in the near future. If you were lucky enough to be taught the rules of business, I believe it's only right you repair by teaching others.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Achiev Here!​
semp.net​
  • Decisions
  • Forum Free
There is nothing wrong in forming an alliance with someone in business

There is nothing wrong in forming an alliance with with a business partner however the major problem here is greed. Lots of partners in business are greedy and selfish. While you might be plain in dealing with your partner, he might not.

Greediness is the reason why you will receive a help from somebody that you cannot reciprocate to another person. In business, we should be able to lift up others so that everyone can be comfortable financially because like you said "the sky is wide enough for every bird to fly", so we should always endeavour to help each other. Forming business alliances should be something we should be doing all the time to help each other.

Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.
Find other like-minded small businesses. ...
Find variety in small business partners. ...
Use resources to find small business partners. ...
Setting goals. ...
Share knowledge and experience. ...
Pair. ...
Do good

In forming an alliance with another business, it means you have something in common. It means there are reasons you have seen that when you merge, it would boost you and your business and that the alliance is profitable. It needs deep thinking.

Farming in aliens with is important this when you and partnership in any business you can align with others and be successful with all lies and trust and Believe and all you do. Trust is the soul of every business.

Most times the problem here is because of trust or bad experience. Most of us have had cases where we shared an opportunity with others and they turned back to betray you. So that's why some are skeptical about helping others and I won't blame them. I have had a similar experience and it hurt like hell when it happened, promised never to bother with sharing opportunities with that individual.

Do you mean to say that if you have a business you prefer to have a partner in order to help him? I don't think that is a good mentality of an entrepreneur. Business is for the profitability and not for charity. A business partner can ruin your business. If he cannot put up his own business then it is not of your concern.

As for me forming an alliance with a business partner is very risky and deadly because forming alliance doesn't make any sense because same business partner you forming alliance with will also be the one hurting you and will also be the one after your life because after the business to share the interest or profit of the business won't be funny

Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.

Find other like-minded small businesses. Find variety in small businesses. ... Use resources to find small business partners. Set goals. share knowledge and experience. pair up. do good and do good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds