Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

ForaHQ - Looking for dedicated team!

Brad

Credits
ForaHQ - Looking for dedicated team!

Hello there follow reader, I am here today to find the best and most dedicated team members for my upcoming forum, if you are interested in any of the following positions, please feel free to apply soon as possible, thanks!

Moderator (1)
I am looking to find at least one moderator who is dedicated, hard working, believes he/she could help benefit the forum and make sure that the rules are followed, while also helping to bring new user's to the community and promoting us whenever necessary.

Posters (2)
We are in need of one to two posters who can help complete posting packages requested by the user's, this job is crucial as this service will be highly requested. A strong dedicated team of poster's is needed, team members must have great understanding of the English language, great grammar and punctuation and able to get the job done quick and professionally.

If you are interested in any of the job's listed above, please be sure to send me a PM here or an email, ( [email protected] ) with this form completed, thanks again!

Code:
First Name:
Email:
About Your Self:
What position are you after:

Why we should choose you:

Any past work:

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds