Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fizzy Drinks

Credits
I was going to create the cliché Coca Cola vs Pepsi thread, but I thought I'd open it up wider. Do you drink fizzy drinks and what's your favourite?

I tend to go through phases, the longest I've gone without is probably over a year. At the moment, I'd say I have maybe 2 or 3 cans (330ml) or bottles (500ml) a week. Normally it's Coke Zero or Pepsi Max, but I'll have the occasional Fanta or Rubicon.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sorry... for me, fizzy drinks included carbonated alcoholic beverages.. and there are only 2 of those I enjoy ( but I'll gladly accept a 65 proof pour of bourbon of most any release).
If talking "soft drinks". Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Coke, Orange Crush, IBC root beer, A&W root beer, Canada Dry ginger ale in pretty much that order.

I like Coke, I don't mind root beer (everyone around me says it's like drinking toothpaste, but probably because it's just not common over here).

Cherry Coke though, that's the good stuff. As long as it's not the Zero version and comes in a bottle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds