Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Five rules very important in trading

You shared the best rule for trading and looking before trading as the coin rates is changing everyday or after son weeks but trading responsibility is a kind or hard work as we can get profit some time kr can be fallen down due to changes in coin.but your points is very informative if some one followed it than he might me saved from problems

Advertisement Placeholder
First u should check a lowest coin price second dont invest whole money on that third coin you buy should be selling or purchasing by people it have a market value fourth if you dont get profit dont worry five take a chance and go for next

This is five rules i think are very important for anyone trading cryptocurrencies

1-Never buy a coin at high price always buy coins in the lowest price possible
2-Never buy a coin before you make a research about it
3-Never panic when a coin fall in price and don't sell it fast because it can rise at any moment
4-Never buy a coin with all of your invested money at least buy with half of your invested money or less
5-Don't trade in one exchange always use defferent and trusted exchanges
Yes dear I am totally agree with you.
We should not invest until we have researched about particular coin.
I am also a new person in trading, and I have invested $70 and buy Bitcoin. I hope it try will increase up to $50,000 in coming week.

Very true dear, most especially that of panic selling of coins you will just loose because without patients those coins do no not appreciate. Another point is studying your trades well most especially learning the chats of those coins that is the basic if not you loose your capital for a long term.

When buying a coin never neglect the factors that affects its value. There’re indicators should never neglect. This will give you hint on when to buy or sell your cryptocurrency. This way you’ll be able to maximize your profit and make money through trading

This is five rules i think are very important for anyone trading cryptocurrencies

3-Never panic when a coin fall in price and don't sell it fast because it can rise at any moment
4-Never buy a coin with all of your invested money at least buy with half of your invested money or less
First, build trust and accountability. second, make transparency something worth showcasing. Third, be responsible and respectful. Fourth, be smart with your transactions. Six, be of good conduct

Concerning the five Important rules in trading of cryptocurrency, I agree to all the points stated because you can't go into trading without there is no way you will be trading and not observe this important rules stated

Yes I agree with your points, and to avoid these points we should learn about chart analysis history price. With this option we will know the best moment when we buy a such coin. About the panic, form part of the emotion, we should learn about how we control our emotion.

These rules are very important for a Cryptocurrency investors especially for Bitcoin's investors. Most newbie cryptocurrencies investors like m is always find of selling the cryto in panick when the price fall, at the end of the day, I incur losses in most of my investments but now with this rules, I have learned not to sell my Bitcoin in panick

Never buy a coin at high price always buy coins in the lowest price possible.Never buy a coin before you make a research about it.Never panic when a coin fall in price and don't sell it fast because it can rise at any moment.Never buy a coin with all of your invested money at least buy with half of your invested money or

5 Rules For Successful Trading
Always Use a Trading Plan.
Treat Trading Like a Business.
Use Technology.
Protect Your Trading Capital.
Study the Markets.

Great points there I feel they’re really important especially the number 4. No matter how sure and genuine you feel something is it’s never advisable to put all your eggs in one crate. Never put all your investment in one business.

Knowing when to buy cryptocurrency and when to sell is very important. The cryptocurrency market is volatile therefore you should always do your research and keep your eyes alert for any Chane in price. Even the slightest change in price can make a difference.

Allow me summarise your points and make it very easy to understand
1. Is don't be greed.
2. Set a target and keep to it. After reaching that target for the day stop
3. Dont be hasty to make a trade.
4. Understand the market and make Use of indicators its very essential
5. Invest little at a time
Exactly 🙏.
I also believe on the above that you don't have to buy coin at higher price. When you buy at a higher price your may not sell it higher then you may lose.
Your target at all times should be to meet up with your target.

First treat trading like a business,
Always use a trading plan,
the important rule is to risk what you can afford,
study the market before you invest
Try as much as possible to have backup because trading is profit and loss

Great points there I feel they’re really important especially the number 4. No matter how sure and genuine you feel something is it’s never advisable to put all your eggs in one crate. Never put all your investment in one business.
Exactly diversifying your investment is very profitable.
You don't have to invest your money in one business.
Diversify your business
Set a target
Spend wisely and etc..

You should never invest or trade with a money you can't afford to lose, this is a very important rules m you must follow, trading or investing with a money you can't afford to lose is a double risk taking

Exactly one need to study the market critically.
The reason for studying the market is to know the best products to introduce into the market.
Take your business online create a website for it and start advertising your business online.
5 Rules For Successful Trading
Always Use a Trading Plan.
Treat Trading Like a Business.
Use Technology.
Protect Your Trading Capital.
Study the Markets.

Each of the rules below is important, but when they work together the effects are strong. Keeping them in mind can greatly increase your odds of succeeding in the market.
1Always use a trading plan.
2Treat trading like a business.
3Use technology to your advantage.

4Protect your trading capital.
5 Become a student of market.

All the points you alighted above are very important points but I disagree with the part when you made mention of one not to sell his coins when the price is depreciating, same mistake I made few days ago when the price of many coins fell. And I lost almost all my invested money, it was already too late before I realised that I would have sold them earlier which I lated did.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds