Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fireworks

Credits
For the United States July 4th is right around the corner. Typically here people set off fireworks, and due to fire hazards some places are not allowed to set off their own fireworks, but there are firework shows. This made me form a few questions for you all!

1. Have you ever set off a firework yourself?
2. Have you been to a firework show?
3. What are fireworks like where you live - can you set them off wherever, do you see them?
4. What holidays do people usually set off fireworks where you live?

Advertisement Placeholder
What holidays do people usually set off fireworks where you live?
Independence Day and New Years Eve.

What are fireworks like where you live - can you set them off wherever, do you see them?
As far as purchasing, Montana is fairly strict, but still allows a wide range of legal fireworks in various counties. However, those laws do not apply to any of the indian reservations, so just outside of where I live (Missoula), you can drive to Evaro and buy pretty much anything in existence lol.

Missoula is in Western Montana, so fire restrictions are common on Independence Day, but that doesn't stop people from lighting them anyway (altho the fines are pretty high if caught). Its never a problem on New Years Eve (even if its snowing). Mortars look even more awesome when its snowing!

Have you ever set off a firework yourself?
Yes, it's just a way of life in Montana.

Have you been to a firework show?
I am fortunate to live in an area that puts on its own show (golf course community), plus all the neighbors fireworks lol (and mine!).

Not going to lie, I sort of have a phobia about shooting off fireworks myself so I'll never shoot them off. I even get a bit freaked out whenever I hold a sparkler, maybe I hurt myself when I was a young kid and don't remember it? Anyways we're going to be celebrating on Monday this year since I only get Tuesday off of work and have to be up early Wednesday morning. Where I live, we can only shoot off fireworks starting tomorrow at 10 am to the 4th of July at 11 pm. People don't follow these rules though, I've been hearing fireworks the past couple of nights. We see fireworks at our local park during not only the Fourth of July, but in the Wintertime there's a light display that stays open until new years day and they shoot off fireworks during the walk in nights.

I don't believe I've ever shot off fireworks by myself and I don't really have any plans of doing so.

I've been to multiple fireworks shows. We have a firework show every year in our own town that we have attended before. Then, there were places like Walt Disney World that put on fireworks shows.

They are allowed to set off fireworks in our county, I believe. At least closer to the country portions. We can usually see fireworks visibly at our home since we live right outside part of the country portions of the county.

Fireworks are usually set off in our county on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds