Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Finding the Blog Post Balance: How Often Should You Publish on Your New Blog

Credits
Starting a new blog is an exciting journey, but one of the first questions that often comes to mind is, "How frequently should I be publishing content?" Should you go all-in with daily posts, or is there a more sustainable approach?

How many blog posts do you think a new blog needs per week?

I'm curious about your opinions on this. Some say that posting frequently, like once a day, can help rapidly build content and attract search engine attention. Others argue that quality should take precedence over quantity, and a slower, more deliberate posting schedule allows for better research, writing, and promotion.

Does it need 1 a day for the first few weeks to build content?

I think that publishing daily in the initial weeks can create a solid content foundation and signal to readers and search engines that my blog is active and committed. However, maintaining such a pace can be challenging, especially considering other responsibilities.

Balancing Frequency and Quality:

Finding the right balance between content frequency and quality is key. Consistency is crucial for building an audience, but so is delivering valuable and well-researched content. How do you strike this balance on your blog, and what has your experience been like?

Audience Engagement and Feedback:

Have you observed any patterns in terms of audience engagement based on your posting frequency? Do readers respond better to a particular schedule, or do they appreciate the occasional in-depth, thoroughly researched post, even if it means longer gaps between publications?

Long-Term Sustainability:

Let's also consider the long-term sustainability of your chosen posting frequency. What strategies have you implemented to maintain a consistent content schedule without burning out? Have you experimented with different posting frequencies to see what works best for your niche and audience?

SEO and Traffic Growth:

Lastly, how has your chosen posting frequency impacted your blog's search engine rankings and traffic growth? Have you noticed any correlation between the number of posts and your blog's performance in search results?

Share your insights, experiences, and tips on finding the right posting frequency for a new blog. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
There are six questions in here plus the one on the title. To many things to answer at once. Separate them for users to comment/answer them in a quick manner. :) Just a feedback. (delete my comment after reading ;)

quality should take precedence over quantity, and a slower, more deliberate posting schedule allows for better research, writing, and promotion.
I agree with this. I try to go for quality over quantity. I have been (slowly) working on like 4 posts in the background; to have as "backup" content for times that I cannot think of something to publish. Eventually, I will get a regular flow of posts going. Then I will have a 'backlog' of backup content that I can post during times when I am suffering from writer's block. (which I am right now, to be honest).

Balancing Frequency and Quality:

Finding the right balance between content frequency and quality is key. Consistency is crucial for building an audience, but so is delivering valuable and well-researched content. How do you strike this balance on your blog, and what has your experience been like?
I have not published a blog post in a while, because I am going through some MAJOR writer's block at the moment. Having a set of backlog content can be very helpful. Especially during times when you are having writer's block. Content that is not time-sensitive, and can be published at any time.

Audience Engagement and Feedback:

Have you observed any patterns in terms of audience engagement based on your posting frequency? Do readers respond better to a particular schedule, or do they appreciate the occasional in-depth, thoroughly researched post, even if it means longer gaps between publications?
I have never really had a single comment on my blog posts, so I cannot truthfully answer this. But engagement IS important, that is true!

Long-Term Sustainability:

Let's also consider the long-term sustainability of your chosen posting frequency. What strategies have you implemented to maintain a consistent content schedule without burning out? Have you experimented with different posting frequencies to see what works best for your niche and audience?
I do plan to eventually start having a regular flow of blog posts, but while I am figuring that out, I am creating non-time-sensitive content to have as a backlog that I can publish whenever I want (like I stated above). Sustainability is important as well, I agree with that 100%.

SEO and Traffic Growth:

Lastly, how has your chosen posting frequency impacted your blog's search engine rankings and traffic growth? Have you noticed any correlation between the number of posts and your blog's performance in search results?
I have not noticed much of a change. In the last 28 days my Google Analytics went from an average position of 10 to 10.7 That is almost page 2 (although with its infinite scroll now, it's all one page in a sense that people can just scroll, scroll, scroll haha). I do rank #3 for a couple of terms relating to Path of Titans, but that game has had a large content dull from the devs for the last 3 months without much updates, so not a whole lot new to write about right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds