Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Fifa 13

Gytix

Legendary member
Credits
So, as some of you might have noticed; Fifa 13 is coming out! ARGHYEAH! *FREEZE FRAME JUMP*

I've been trying ALL day to gain access to the Fifa UT web app so I can start building my Ultimate Team, hopefully I'll get on soon. I've never really been into Fifa and I wasn't very good at it, but I've decided to turn a new leaf for Fifa 13! I'm going to play it flat out on Ultimate Team and try and become a Fifa God.

Any of you got any Fifa plans, or maybe you've got your hands on a sweet player; tell us!

(Didn't know where to put this thread, YOLO *yeah I said it*)

Advertisement Placeholder
I am planning to buy it once its out. I am looking forward to buy nfs mw2 too.
Whats your console gytix? I ll be on my xbox.

---
Dont mind my punctuations, I am on my tab.

I am planning to buy it once its out. I am looking forward to buy nfs mw2 too.
Whats your console gytix? I ll be on my xbox.

---
Dont mind my punctuations, I am on my tab.

I'm a die-hard Xbox fanboy!
I'm watcing some Fifa 13 early release gameplay at the minute, OMG IT IS AMAZING!

I had a few problems getting on the web app at first but all has been good the last few days, it was at the start when it wouldn't work that well for me. I'm also on the Xbox 360, what's your gamertag? :)

I had a few problems getting on the web app at first but all has been good the last few days, it was at the start when it wouldn't work that well for me. I'm also on the Xbox 360, what's your gamertag? :)

The Web Apps been acting up non-stop lol

I'll PM you my GT once I renew Gold subscription next Friday!

(My GT is a Secret, shh.)

The Web Apps been acting up non-stop lol

I'll PM you my GT once I renew Gold subscription next Friday!

(My GT is a Secret, shh.)

It's been fine for me, I've been trading and collecting my daily gifts. :)

I have not played FIFA since the '08 version on my Nintendo DS. I have heard it has changed a lot since then so I will have to try out the new one.

How have you been getting on with FIFA 13 Gytix?

Had 40k coins yesterday, got Cavani in a Gold pack and sold him for 24k; then spent loads of money on a new Brazilian team and like 5 premium packs! So all in all, I'm addicted!

Had 40k coins yesterday, got Cavani in a Gold pack and sold him for 24k; then spent loads of money on a new Brazilian team and like 5 premium packs! So all in all, I'm addicted!

Cavani is worth 24k? Haha, what is going on there? He was a rather cheap 86 card last year, wouldn't cost you more than a few thousand coins. :p

Cavani is worth 24k? Haha, what is going on there? He was a rather cheap 86 card last year, wouldn't cost you more than a few thousand coins. :tongue:

Seems like he went up then xD I'm looking for some Brazilian defenders for my Brazilian team, my current on es are too small.

Seems like he went up then xD I'm looking for some Brazilian defenders for my Brazilian team, my current on es are too small.

Well it's a new game haha, I haven't even checked Cavani's stats this year and haha, let me guess.... Da Silva twins? :p

Well it's a new game haha, I haven't even checked Cavani's stats this year and haha, let me guess.... Da Silva twins? :tongue:

I've only got like 1k coins left.. mates amide me buy loads of packs and the best player I got was Hernandez...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds