Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favourite Social Media?

Naiwen

Reputable member
Credits
I personally love : Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for promoting my sites only. I don't use Instagram because I don't wanna expose myself to the public.

Advertisement Placeholder
Reddit is the only one I could grow accustomed to and I have the app downloaded on my iPhone. I tried using Facebook several times, but I don't really see the point in it when you actually have little to no friends to add to your friend list. I was on Facebook for a few months and recently deleted the app due to the aforementioned reason and the fact that I can find most group content from Facebook on Reddit.

I use Facebook and Instagram the most. As of yesterday, I got invited to join Facebook's new "Professional Mode" for profiles where I can now begin to earn money from my content. That's fun! I haven't used Facebook or IG to promote AdminCoin yet. I may one day.

I personally love : Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for promoting my sites only. I don't use Instagram because I don't wanna expose myself to the public.
I probably use Twitter and WhatsApp more than any other social media application on my device. This is because I am quite active on these platforms with the aim of reading news and sending messages to people respectively.

Due to the fact that there are allot of social media platforms, the social media platform that capture my attention more is the Facebook, I have huge number of followers on Facebook.

I used Facebook, but it drained my productivity, so I uninstalled it over a year ago. I only use WhatsApp and Telegram groups to get current information on the crypto market.

If Quora could classify as one, then yes. It's one of the best sites I've found.

My favourite social media actually is whatapp but once I want to know more things I do go to Facebook.. both are my favourites.

The social media platform i mainly use is facebook and whatapps,i make use of them to promote my business and increase my audience profile.

Out of all of them, I use twitter the most. I should get better at posting to my facebook page but I just can't seem to find the time. Twitter makes it easy to just fire off a quick tweet from my phone or read through a few when i'm on the go. For this reason, I prefer Twitter to other social media platforms.

Twitter is my favourite as it was a big part of my later mid-late teenage years and beyond, don't post much on it now, I just like to scroll through and like tweets.
I also do like to scroll through TikTok, but would never make any videos myself.

Facebook and instagram. I’m not very active though. Just post some stories from work now and then.

None cause they all suck... but I use them anyway. I'd say Twitter is one I use more than anything. I ignore all the pointless drama and hashtags so feel fine.
I hate the characters limit on it though personally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds