Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Weather/Season

Advertisement Placeholder
Here's my answer. :)
Winter Solstice Snow GIF by Elle

I absolutely hate Summer with a passion. We've been dealing with a brutal heat wave here, and I work in a factory with no air conditioning. It hasn't been fun at all, there's nothing I like about Summer to begin with. :p I don't like insects and they are out and about during the summer, it's too hot and even if you cool off in a pool you still heat up after getting out, and you can't take layers off. I don't get how anyone likes the heat. Even as a kid, I would stay indoors most of the time during summer vacation and only come outside and nighttime when it was a little cooler. I love fall, winter, and spring though. I just wish we had more of a spring where I live, it usually only lasts a few weeks and then hot weather comes along.

My FAVORITE season? Probably mid Fall to early Winter. Here in Texas, its not too hot, not too cold.

I grew up in Washington State, so I'm used to cooler weather, haha.

I do not enjoy summer, at least, not in Texas/California. It's too dang hot in So Cal (where I lived before Texas), and in our area of TX we've had a constant supply of 105+ days for 3 or so weeks straight now.

I guess summer is my favourite when there's no heatwave, it's generally 10-20 degrees Celsius at the minute which is perfect for me. Any hotter and I'd hate it! I just love the longer days and the general happier vibes compared to the miserable winter months! Plus I start work very early and I hate driving in the dark which is standard in the winter.

I dislike summer, I have the warm to hot weather, unable to sleep and relax. PC becomes a heat box :p I'm a before and winter person. Not saying the rain helps by any means if it's heavy and you have to be out in it. Winter time you can keep yourself nice and warm and wrapup :) Dark and cosy while gaming on the PC. Summer however you can't keep cool enough and still get hot. Then again summer time you have more events outside to go to.

My favourite seasons are Spring and Autumn. The weather isn't too hot or too cold and I love to see the flowers bloom and leaves grow in the Spring. Seeing the leaves turn brown and slowly fall off the trees ready for the winter is also something I love about Autumn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds