Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Types of Food

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing I love to eat is Mac & Cheese, it's just such a homely and warm meal, I enjoy making it too with various different cheeses. I do like a good curry too, haven't made one or been out for one in a while though.

What are your favorite types of food to eat? I'll probably go with pizza or steak, particularly a ribeye.
Meat... I'll eat vegetables and such with it... but you wanna feed me and see me happy.. you better have some meat there - preferably beef. But I will eat pork and chicken fixed certain ways.
Ideal meal... ribeye medium rare, grilled asparagus, grilled zucchini, steamed broccoli, corn on the cob (husk on) cooked on a grill, baked sweet potato with cinnamon butter, and a nice fluffy grouping of rolls.
Do I eat healthy? Nope, and as I told my doctor.. we NEVER know what day we will die and there have been WAY to many that lived a "healthy" lifestyle that died at an early age... so why deprive myself of enjoying life, as that's what living is all about. He freaked out one day when he saw me in the local grocery store buying 2 gallons of half & half milk.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds