Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Michael Jackson songs?

Advertisement Placeholder
I really like Rock with you, I also like they don't care about us and I also really like some of the Jackson 5 such as ABC and I want you back.

But honestly there's no Michael Jackson song I don't like.

Michael Jackson is an artist I have myself listened to so much right from being a kid. My brother who is a little younger than I am was a huge fan of Michael Jackson so he would always be listening to the music and also watching his concerts and such as well.

All of his songs are absolutely amazing and I can't fault any of them but if I had to choose say my top 3 favourites from Michael Jackson they would have to be

Earth Song
Who Is It
Heal the World

The list could go on forever as I love so many but those are my top ones.

I liked about all his stuff with the Jackson 5 and also Human Nature. He also had a few other good songs as an adult like Rock with You and Black and White. Anyway, most of his adult stuff seemed too cheesy. It wasn't bad music, but it's just not my thing.

Anyway, I will also add he's a huge inspiration to me. I loved watching his autobiographical mini-series on the rise of the Jackson 5. Nonetheless, I don't approve of any bad things he did, if that was true.

I really like Rock with you, I also like they don't care about us and I also really like some of the Jackson 5 such as ABC and I want you back.

But honestly there's no Michael Jackson song I don't like.
Michael Jackson is an artist I have myself listened to so much right from being a kid. My brother who is a little younger than I am was a huge fan of Michael Jackson so he would always be listening to the music and also watching his concerts and such as well.

All of his songs are absolutely amazing and I can't fault any of them but if I had to choose say my top 3 favourites from Michael Jackson they would have to be

Earth Song
Who Is It
Heal the World

The list could go on forever as I love so many but those are my top ones.
I liked about all his stuff with the Jackson 5 and also Human Nature. He also had a few other good songs as an adult like Rock with You and Black and White. Anyway, most of his adult stuff seemed too cheesy. It wasn't bad music, but it's just not my thing.

Anyway, I will also add he's a huge inspiration to me. I loved watching his autobiographical mini-series on the rise of the Jackson 5. Nonetheless, I don't approve of any bad things he did, if that was true.
He's a legend who left an impeccable legacy behind to inspire not only the musicians but every person on Earth. It's hard to dislike any of his songs. Every song has a deep message in it. There will definitely be no 2nd MJ!

We all must have been a fan of Michael Jackson some time during our childhood. Which were your favorite songs? Do you still listen to them?

My all time favorite Michael Jackson songs are:

1. Earth Song
2. They don't care about us
3. Hold my Hand ft. Akon
Michael Jackson songs you loveThe King of Pop, Michael Jackson, left a vast musical legacy. Fans are still enthralled by his tunes, which range from the classic "Billie Jean" to the moonwalking "Smooth Criminal" to the ageless "Thriller." Share your favorite Michael Jackson songs with us, along with the sentiments behind them.

He's a legend who left an impeccable legacy behind to inspire not only the musicians but every person on Earth. It's hard to dislike any of his songs. Every song has a deep message in it. There will definitely be no 2nd MJ!

The thing that keeps surprising me till today is that even with the death of Michael Jackson being years ago, his songs are still making millions of dollars from streaming all over the world. There has never been any pop singer like Michael Jackson in our modern generation.

The thing that keeps surprising me till today is that even with the death of Michael Jackson being years ago, his songs are still making millions of dollars from streaming all over the world. There has never been any pop singer like Michael Jackson in our modern generation.
Exactly!! That's what amazes me as well. Even after he is gone, he is providing everything to his family. Beautiful isn't it? That's how life should be. We should live it in such a way that we leave a legacy that would do something good for our loved ones at least if not the entire community.

Exactly!! That's what amazes me as well. Even after he is gone, he is providing everything to his family. Beautiful isn't it? That's how life should be. We should live it in such a way that we leave a legacy that would do something good for our loved ones at least if not the entire community.

Yeah, that's very correct. From what I was able to gather, Micheal Jackson makes around $50 annually from recorded masters and traditional publishing income streams. He was able sell over 1 million total album units in the US in 2022. Imagine being dead since 2009 and still able to make such numbers in the music industry, Micheal Jackson is truly great.

Yeah, that's very correct. From what I was able to gather, Micheal Jackson makes around $50 annually from recorded masters and traditional publishing income streams. He was able sell over 1 million total album units in the US in 2022. Imagine being dead since 2009 and still able to make such numbers in the music industry, Micheal Jackson is truly great.
Yeah! Untouchable height of legacy! True priceless! I don't think he would ever stop generating revenue because we all know the impact he had left on the world! No one is going to let him actually die. He is still alive and kicking among us.

that's why it's so true that talent has no age, his music is very good and that's why people keep listening his music no matter if Michael is alive or dead, he left his legacy on earth, and people will continue to remember him for it, that's why there are people who seem to have never died, their legacy lives forever.

that's why it's so true that talent has no age, his music is very good and that's why people keep listening his music no matter if Michael is alive or dead, he left his legacy on earth, and people will continue to remember him for it, that's why there are people who seem to have never died, their legacy lives forever.

Michael Jackson have left an unmatched legacy that can't be replicated again by anyone in the music industry. A lot of people have tired copying him especially his dance steps but no one have been able to get it the same way he did. This guy is so unique.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds