Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite game?

Advertisement Placeholder
A toughie but I’ll go with Lunar Eternal Blue I guess. It’s my favorite of the series. Granted I like the remake as well.

Funny thing with this game my brother had found a copy which had been hard to find since my mom liked the first Lunar. I had just been getting into anime at the time and saw the anime art and decided to play it and got hooked. The funniest part is my mom had been trying to get us to play the first game but no one paid her any mind. XD

Smash TV where I spent about 20-30 minutes playing it. This game was an influence for me since watching the 1987 flick The Running Man on HBO.

I can't answer that question. I have tried to though. Early on, I absolutely loved Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, as it was amongst the first videogames that made me consider it as an artform. Then, the next generation introduced me to BioShock, the Batman: Arkham videogames, Uncharted, Dark Souls, and so on. Even though I have played a lot of videogames, I still feel ill-equipped to answer it. I also love more arcade-y style videogame helpings like Dead Cells and Cuphead a lot.

My favorite game is Ultima Online, the first major MMORPG. It was a one-of-a-kind sandbox experience. I've never seen a more player-driven MMORPG.

My favorite game of all time would have to be Halo 3. I remember when I first got my hands on Halo 3, I played it straight for months on end with friends either playing the multiplayer side of the game or going through a co-op campaign with friends I had online. We played through the campaign so many times to beat it not only in normal mode but also legendary as well, was definitely not easy to complete on legendary.

I love Pokemon Go as well Cory! However I will say my all time favorite game hands down is Sonic 3 and Knuckles. The level layouts are much bigger than they are in Sonic 2, and are designed in a way that Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles each get to take different paths that lead to the end of the act. The soundtrack is amazing, with some tracks being composed by Brad Buxer who was Michael Jackson's keyboardist at the time. The artwork and sprite art is a huge improvement over Sonic 1 and 2.

Doom.
The original. People who have grown up with modern 3d games will never know the paradigm shift that Doom caused. I dropped $4000 on an IBM Aptiva pentium computer in late 94 or 95 just so I could get on this new thing called the internet… and then I found Doom shareware and my jaw hit the floor.

The music! The sound effects! The gore! The strategy! The fact that nobody could help me… I was the only person I knew who was playing it and I had to figure everything out myself.

I used to have nightmares where I was stuck in certain maps… hardcore stuff.

I'm more a sports gamer so NHL 23 and MLB The Show 23 are my most played games and favorites. I do enjoy other types of games though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds