Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite Current Generation Console

Favorite Current Gen Console

• PlayStation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
What is your favorite Current-Gen console?

Mine has to go to the 360. I've played both the PS3 and the Wii and I just prefer the 360. Live is awesome and the exclusives are nice. The PS3 has nice exclusives but I usually just watch let's plays on Youtube if I am interested in a game.

I don't care for the Wii as I don't really care for the motion control gimmick.

Advertisement Placeholder
The 360 by far, it surpasses the other consoles in every single way now. Even saying that the Ps3 has betetr graphics is outdated since Microsoft's recent update.

Microsoft rock! <3

Are you kidding me, Kinect is sooo awesome.
I have played wii and didn't like it that much. For ps3 I cant say as I haven't tried it.
The controller is kind of weird, a giant glowing ball at the end. From what I've played it seems pretty responsive.

The controller is kind of weird, a giant glowing ball at the end. From what I've played it seems pretty responsive.

You're getting confused with Sonys Move.. not Microsofts Kinect.
The Kinect is controller-less while the Move has the weird ball thing.

You're getting confused with Sonys Move.. not Microsofts Kinect.
The Kinect is controller-less while the Move has the weird ball thing.
They are both motion control. Kinect is the only one to my knowledge that doesn't use a controller.

Thats why I like it + it detects even our legs and other body parts!
Its pretty responsive too.

The Kinect is pretty sweet, people say the games are bad for it but really they are some of the best and I've had the most fun playing them.. They need to release some FPS games for it though, like Call of Duty lol

Well you see the Playstation 3 has way better exclusives than the Xbox. I mean look at us, we have Uncharted. The online is free and with PlayStation Plus you can get free games every few months! Also our controllers can fit in your hands than the giant 360 controller. The PlayStation team aren't all about money and are all about satisfying our needs than Micro$hit and there is PSP and PSVita connectivity. AND WE GOT FINAL FANTASY VII!

-Southern Comfort, a Sarcastic Article writer from the south takes pride in writing satirical articles and loves his 360. He has also been known to drink moonshine, eat chewing tobacco and shit thunder.

If anyone tries to diss the 360, I'll pwn them with a .psd file with a 300+ page essay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds