Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite console

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a lot of nostalgia for the original PlayStation 2. Of course, as technology does, a lot of the titles on it have been imported to and improved on by more modern consoles.

Mine has to be the Sega Genesis. It was the first console I ever played. It's known as the Mega Drive everywhere else in the world though. I also love the PS1/PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube and GBA.
Sega Genesis is a fun console. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent playing Phantasy Star and Sonic the Hedgehog.
---
My favorite console would have to be the Super Nintendo, though.

Sega Genesis is a fun console. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent playing Phantasy Star and Sonic the Hedgehog.
---
My favorite console would have to be the Super Nintendo, though.
Yeah I like Sega Genesis too. Fun console.

Love Super Nintendo too. Lot of great RPGs on there.

If I had to choose, I guess I would say Nintendo Switch since I have one to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

However, I'm a PC gamer. :p

My favorite console would definitely have to be the Xbox One X which I have at the moment. I am hoping to be able to get the Xbox Series X at a later date when I have the funds to be able to do so but at the moment, sticking with my Xbox One X with the Nintendo Switch being a close second in terms of favorite consoles.

I have used PS4, PS5 as well as Xbox Series X. My favorite is PS5, my current console.

I created a lot of memories with the PlayStation 2 and even when I have played on 3, 4 and recently 5. The PlayStation 2 has remained my favorite console.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds