Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fairly used electric home appliances

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
I want to know your opinion on how you think this business will thrive and areas where feel it will thrive, I want it to be basically on fairly used electronic appliances like electric iron,cookers, heaters, grinders etc

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I think it is a good option, no matter how used the appliances are, you can prosper. The important thing is to have a very specific sales site and the type of specific customers. In my country there is a market called "fleas" in that place they sell all kinds of used appliances, in good condition, among other types of sales such as clothes and toys. This market is aimed at low-income individuals and home appliance repair business owners.

It is a thriving business. There are many areas around me that sell these stuff. You only need to target area where students live the most. Students don't normally buy brand new electronics since they know they will leave it behind after graduation.

Fairly used electronic/electrical appliances business will thrive if the price difference of each product and brand new one of the same product is reasonable, but if there's no much difference in price people will prefer to go for new ones. This business type thrives more at rural and semi-urbanized areas.

The choice of whether to go for used home appliances is solely on the income of an individual. At some point in life of an individual, you will buy used home appliance. I did buy used home appliances when I couldn't afford but now go for new one because I can afford it .

Fairly used electrical appliances thrives in rural areas simply because people in such areas are the most patronage for that sort of business as they don't have the financial capabilities for new electronical appliances.
My friend was telling me about this business as he thinks it will be good in the area he recently bought a house at.

The fairly used of electricity home appliances business is a lucrative and profitable business if you are in good location you earn a good money the business because some people like to buy fairly used than new one while some people are not capable to buy new one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds