Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failed jobs you'd try again?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some failed jobs you did that you would consider attempting again? I personally think there are a few sites I would like to try making again, and see if I can bring them to popularity. I have had other failed jobs, more so to do with not being into the job, or knowing enough. I also worked a lot of temp jobs over the years. For the most part, I would only go back to making some of the sites I failed on, I think there I can work with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failing at a job or at an interview does not necessarily mean that you are a bad person but then you just have to learn from that particular and come down and shape up for the future.

It's not a job, but a business. I have failed at blogging but I still believe I can make it there. I find it exciting to do and I would start soon even if it's with free hosting and domain name.

What are some failed jobs you did that you would consider attempting again? I personally think there are a few sites I would like to try making again, and see if I can bring them to popularity. I have had other failed jobs, more so to do with not being into the job, or knowing enough. I also worked a lot of temp jobs over the years. For the most part, I would only go back to making some of the sites I failed on, I think there I can work with it.
Failing a job doesn't mean that you are bad at it you can always try again if you are intrested just put more effort and work and you should be fine

I wouldn't say that it was a job that I failed at but it was definitely a job I needed more experience before I would allow myself to take on more jobs of that kind and that was article writing. The last time I tried article writing I was still quite new to doing it as a freelancer and even though people did like my work, there were some people who were not fully happy with the work and felt I needed more experience. I am still working on that at the moment and I am hoping to be able to try that again soon.

It's not a job, but a business. I have failed at blogging but I still believe I can make it there. I find it exciting to do and I would start soon even if it's with free hosting and domain name.

In order to be successful at something like blogging, you may need to be patient. This is because it may take a lots of time in order to get traffic and this may make many people quite blogging.

Great I understand you , trying again is not a disadvantage as long as you have learnt your lessons from the prior experience.
This time around you are starting out from a higher level of experience.

Great I understand you , trying again is not a disadvantage as long as you have learnt your lessons from the prior experience.
This time around you are starting out from a higher level of experience.

Well, failing again and again is possible. There are many people who fail many times in life and after a long time, they realise their mistake. We all learn from our mistakes and we also repeat mistakes. It is a normal thing as human beings.

Well, failing again and again is possible. There are many people who fail many times in life and after a long time, they realise their mistake. We all learn from our mistakes and we also repeat mistakes. It is a normal thing as human beings.
That is the truth, learning from our failures is what eventually channels us to success. That is why I always try to analyze my errors after failing so that I ensure they are not repeated .

Nice one, it's good you are not giving up on what you want. You can also focus on writing articles on various writing article sites, this would help improve your writing skills as well.

Nice one, it's good you are not giving up on what you want. You can also focus on writing articles on various writing article sites, this would help improve your writing skills as well.
You are right, failure is not an excuse for us to give up on out dreams.
Once you persist, everything would eventually become to take shape for good.

I want to try freelance writing in Upwork. I did not fail though, I just did not put in enough effort. Now I want to go back and try it again. Maybe I can learn a strategy to become a better writer there and choose a niche that I like best.

Consistency is actually the key here. Like how do you plan on surviving if you're to quit. It might really be annoying to do a thing without coming through with it but the other side is actually more disastrous.

You are right, failure is not an excuse for us to give up on out dreams.
Once you persist, everything would eventually become to take shape for good.

Well, there comes time when you get really annoyed to the point that you no longer pursue a specific business at all. This is a quite common thing. Some businesses are just not for all kinds of people.

I wouldn't try something I have failed in the past. It is not that I don't have the confidence to attempt the jobs I failed it is because I always try to attempt something new and work hard to make is successful.

I want to try freelance writing in Upwork. I did not fail though, I just did not put in enough effort. Now I want to go back and try it again. Maybe I can learn a strategy to become a better writer there and choose a niche that I like best.
I think we are on the same page on this. I registered with upwork as well and I did not search for jobs on the platform. I just left it and I also have the plan to go back there to see if I can make some impact.

I think we are on the same page on this. I registered with upwork as well and I did not search for jobs on the platform. I just left it and I also have the plan to go back there to see if I can make some impact.

Well, if you did not apply and search for the jobs, then how could you make sure that the platform did not work for you? I think that many people usually quite such platforms because they see that such kind of platforms are quite competitive and they assume that such platforms may not work for them?

I have gotten back to Upwork recently. I just hope that I will make a difference this time. My strategy now will be showcasing the past writings that I have done. I hope clients will find value in them and choose me to do their jobs.

You may need to look for the right opportunities. Try writing on reputable platforms. You could also show any kind of guest post you may have written for a blog and apply for work.

You may need to look for the right opportunities. Try writing on reputable platforms. You could also show any kind of guest post you may have written for a blog and apply for work.
Yes, that is exactly my plight and i've always been searching for a better opportunities to make money online. if you have one, you can share it with me to save my stress.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds