Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Factors of production

Holluwaphemmy

Loyal member
Credits
The factors of production are the constituents of production
Without them production cannot take place. The factors of production are as follows:
Land. It means a place where production takes place
Labour
Capital and
Entrepreneur
Can labour stay in place of entrepreneur?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you by this post suggest that entrepreneur is one of the factors of production ? This is quite new to me because I know that labour is one of the factors of production.
Perhaps more explanation can help

The factors of production can be said to be all items ued in producing or manufacturing goods and services..there are a lot of factors of production but generally classified into four
Land...this includes building and all landed properties
Labour... This includes skilled and unskilled labour in production
Capital...all assets used to acquire others such as machinery,raw material etc
Entrepreneur simply put in the brain behind operation

No it can't replace it . Every factors of production have their own role to play when production is been done. Each and everyone cant replace each other. Entrepreneur see to the overall management of all the factors of production. And labor serves as the working force that helps to produce product.

Production factors are perceived as particularly those sources of info whose wealth isn't outright, for example, certain common assets ( barometrical air, for instance). Furthermore, all in all terms, four central point are constantly viewed as in any creation cycle: land, work, capital, and association/information. So no it can't replace it.

Yes, but in a small scale business. Entrepreneur can be a labour if the business is not a big business. But in a big business entrepreneur may have a major role to play that will not give him/her a chance to be a labour.

Labour is the one who produce goods and services. While entrepreneur uses all other factors of production in order to earn a profit. I don't think the two can stay at same place. They have different roles.

Without them production cannot take place. The factors of production are as follows:
Labour
Capital and
Entrepreneur
Hmm, hmm, what do you mean of this factors. I don't know how entrepreneur, land, capital and labour become part of production. I don't know the production you're talking about. I think you should re_edit this work asap and state the factors that determine the productivity of a successful agricultural practices. That's when I will accept all this things you mentioned.

Firstly, entrepreneur us someone who starts a business and us ready to any length to take risk whilea labour is someone who does work.

In a newly introduced business where the entrepreneur has the technical know how, he can also stand in the place of a labour if it won't unconvinience him.

All these factors of production are all important and each of them perform different function to aid production,one cannot be in place of another, so I don't think labour can stay in place of entrepreneur

If what I understand and what you describe in this thread is correct. Can an entrepreneur perform the functions of a worker? I think it may be a case, when the employer performs functions as a worker, if he is teaching his employees how he expects them to do the job. If it is a small company, he can also perform these functions.

This topic reminds me of our Economics subject in high school. The pillar of the economy is the land, labor, and capital for the business. Those 3 elements are the requirement. Land means the location of the business so maybe now with the online businesses the land is not that material anymore. However, with regards to production particularly of a factory or farm the land is still very important.

Capital us very much important in production. Many potential producers couldn't succeed due to unavailability of the needed capital. This shows it plays a very important role in the success of any production company.

Labour
Capital and
Entrepreneur
No it can't. They all work together to ensure the success of any business. You'll need a physical space to start, you'll need workers you'll also need money and equipments and finally the business ideas to drive this. They all go in tandem.

All of the factors that are necessary for production ate important and okay an exclusive and interdependent role. You need capital for just any type of production as nothing comes free. Lab our can replace entrepreneur or otherwise in some instances that means the person has to do the whole work solely, but the thing is is that even possible to achieve and create something meaningful?

True and informative but each factors of production depends level of education one has reached that is why is better to go to school so has to be place in an important position in afactory, but to answer your question labour can't replace entrepreneur

You are kind of confused here, please endeavor to proofread your write-up, you have actually replaced the other omitted factor of production which is "Land" with Entrepreneur. But, better still there are significant relationship between entrepreneur and labour as used in this write-ups of yours.

No factor of production can replace the other, one can only act as two at a time. For production to be successful, there has to be a balance and that's where the necessity of all factors come into play.

We have many factors that can affect business and might not make business grow even business will not be coming....good leadership in a business organization we need to have good leader someone that is worth to be a leader
[automerge]1608647017[/automerge]
We have many factors that can affect business and might not make business grow even business will not be coming....good leadership in a business organization we need to have good leader someone that is worth to be a leader

No it can't replace it . Every factors of production have their own role to play when production is been done. Each and everyone cant replace each other. Entrepreneur see to the overall management of all the factors of production. And labor serves as the working force that helps to produce product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds