Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook Audience Network Vs. Admob: Which One Pays Better?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Facebook Audience Network is a mobile advertising solution whereas Admob is a Google advertising solution for mobile apps. Since Google and Facebook both are the leaders in the world of digital advertising, there is a neck and neck competition between Facebook Audience Network and Admob. In order to use these mobile ads, you need to have your apps published on google play or app store. After apps are published, you need to submit your application to these networks. If these advertising networks think your apps are good you are ready to earn money from your apps. However, you need to remember one thing. If you violate rules, your account can be revoked any time.
I have never used Facebook Audience Network. I have used Admob. If you have tried both, please tells us which one pays better.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't tried either but from my friends comment, I believe Facebook Audience Network pays better due to the financial structure Facebook and the number of people that would be able to view your advertisement on Facebook. It also a targeted ad to specific users of the products. So with these I believe the Facebook Audience Network pays better than Admob. But hey, I might be wrong. Try and research more about this.

When it comes to Facebook and its reach across a vast variety of geographical location, it is without doubt the best and the one that converts more. Facebook has the highest reach of anything internet in today's world.

As the saying goes different stroke for different folks, Facebook ads work very effective for a section of audience especially impulsive buyers and those that have been secretly searching for a particular products. While google though has more conversion rate over Facebook.
[automerge]1612806058[/automerge]
As the saying goes different stroke for different folks, Facebook ads work very effective for a section of audience especially impulsive buyers and those that have been secretly searching for a particular products. While google though has more conversion rate over Facebook.

Facebook ads pays more than Admob advert because Facebook is a bigger and more established organization than google Admob that is meant for mobile adverts only. Google AdSense pays more than Facebook ads because it covers PC and other platforms.

Am hearing for the first time that Facebook has an advertising or an advert publishing solution. I have only used admob by google.
Facebook publishing service is new to me. How can i partake in that?.
Are there any prerequisite ?

In order to know which pays better, I will have to use these ad platforms. I have not used any of these ad platforms. You need a published app in order to use these ad platforms and I have never owned any apps.

There is no much to learn from this forum. I did not know anything about mobile app advertising. I had heard of admob but I am not sure if I had heard of facebook audience network prior to bumping on this thread.

Admob maybe the biggest advertising solution for mobile apps and facebook audience network may be the biggest competitor, however, there are a lot for similar ad networks

The target audience is basically your potential clients. For instance, when you have a website or selling a product online or offline, your customers will be your target audience to whome the promotinoal or advertisement messages are meant for.

Facebook Audience Network is a mobile advertising solution whereas Admob is a Google advertising solution for mobile apps. Since Google and Facebook both are the leaders in the world of digital advertising, there is a neck and neck competition between Facebook Audience Network and Admob. In order to use these mobile ads, you need to have your apps published on google play or app store. After apps are published, you need to submit your application to these networks. If these advertising networks think your apps are good you are ready to earn money from your apps. However, you need to remember one thing. If you violate rules, your account can be revoked any time.
I have never used Facebook Audience Network. I have used Admob. If you have tried both, please tells us which one pays better.
I will choose Facebook audience network because facebook network has the highest reach nowadays than Google,most people use facebook daily while just a few people use Google.

That's reasonable to hear that one can monetize an app using this two advertising networks. But please how much can you earn per click of your app user using the admob type??

Google has the largest market share for online advertising and facebook is second to google. Facebook audience network is the biggest competitor to Google admob.

Admob is more to me like a house hold name when it comes to this sort of things. And I know that admob pays more than Facebook audience network. I've seen payments made by people from admob

fcebook ad admb both are ad network for mobile app publishers. what is the ad network for the advertisers of mobile app called. I mean is adword ot facebok audience network have similar program for advertiser.

Advertising networks serve two different kind of clients, one advertisers, two publishers. Publishers earn by running ads and advertisers pay the ad network to run their ads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds