Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Exportation of agricultural produce to the middle belt and sub Saharan African countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamon c4

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone ever invested in exportation of agricultural produce to the sub Saharan Africa produce?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmmmm, nice idea, I'm just thinking of it right now.
But what kind of produce are we exporting and from where are we exporting them?

Hmmmm, nice idea, I'm just thinking of it right now.
But what kind of produce are we exporting and from where are we exporting them?
Sub Saharan Africa and middle belts have lots of deserts which reduce their agricultural activity. During this season it’ll be hard for them to cultivate tomatoes unless they make use of greenhouse which is expensive and it’ll definitely affect the selling prices. If we export such produce and sell at lesser price I’m sure we’ll make huge profit from it

That will be a good business if done the proper way. But before you invest in this business, you must know the major route through the Sahara and level of insecurities over there

That will be a good business if done the proper way. But before you invest in this business, you must know the major route through the Sahara and level of insecurities over there
Insecurity is the only challenge that may be encountered

This is a nice and profitable idea but the cost of operation is a major factor that would determine your success or failure in this venture, if you have the necessary funds the channel to carry out your business would be relatively easy to run

Sub Saharan Africa and middle belts have lots of deserts which reduce their agricultural activity. During this season it’ll be hard for them to cultivate tomatoes unless they make use of greenhouse which is expensive and it’ll definitely affect the selling prices. If we export such produce and sell at lesser price I’m sure we’ll make huge profit from it
This is actually a very good idea but tomatoes is a perishable produce, so how would you handle that before it gets to the destination.

I'm asking now where are we going to be importing the agricultural produces from?

This is actually a very good idea but tomatoes is a perishable produce, so how would you handle that before it gets to the destination.
There’re refrigerated trucks but the cost of acquiring one is high
[automerge]1606072163[/automerge]
I'm asking now where are we going to be importing the agricultural produces from?
If we import we’ll be at loss then why can’t we partner with small scale farmers here and let them know we’re helping them sell their produce and we share the profit

If we import we’ll be at loss then why can’t we partner with small scale farmers here and let them know we’re helping them sell their produce and we share the profit
That is a good idea. Have you though of getting those trucks by renting them? There are several business that are into delivery of goods and what they do is rent those trucks. I am certain though that refrigerated one will be costlier.

That is a good idea. Have you though of getting those trucks by renting them? There are several business that are into delivery of goods and what they do is rent those trucks. I am certain though that refrigerated one will be costlier.
The rent also is costly you’ve to pay for maintenance fee everyday and with this kind of business I may have to rent for 2months

This is a nice and profitable idea but the cost of operation is a major factor that would determine your success or failure in this venture, if you have the necessary funds the channel to carry out your business would be relatively easy to run
I doubt you can fail, if you start putting vegetable in the ground and cover them, and water them.. they will eventually grow and then you have what to sell/eat.

Ooh, that's a nice idea. It will surely boost economy and ties between countries

This is an excellent idea what to my house to get a new phone and lost all of my friends are coming to visit me and I can get you a copy of my resume and cover the cost to get the funds are available for a phone call from the funds to pay me back for.

This is a very nice business idea. With a good business plan, adequate funds and good management I think this business has the potentials to be very profitable in the long run.

However this business would require heavy capital to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds