Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Examples of Black Hat SEO? I'm only curious

TopSilver

Addicted member
Credits
This thread was only meant for an informative purpose. I have not exactly been made aware of exactly what black hat seo is and do not intend to ever use it but I thought it would be an interesting topic to hear some examples of what it involves for educational purposes.

There are much better ways to get your site traffic. I actually think some of this persists of buying illegitimate traffic from sources where you don't exactly know where it's coming from. For example a site that would sell you a certain amount of visitors every month or so.

What is the difference between white hat and black hat as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
Black hat is shady practices to help SEO. For instance, I used to engage in exact match domaining. Basically, it's like this for instance: you have a site about used cars, so you register UsedCars.net, UsedCars.com, UsedCars.biz etc.. This would put you on the top for the term in weaker searches, at least in the past.

Anyway, huge forums exist about black-hat and it's not illegal or a sin to do it - but Google doesn't like it, so you're just on thin ice until your busted.

Black hat is shady practices to help SEO. For instance, I used to engage in exact match domaining. Basically, it's like this for instance: you have a site about used cars, so you register UsedCars.net, UsedCars.com, UsedCars.biz etc.. This would put you on the top for the term in weaker searches, at least in the past.

Anyway, huge forums exist about black-hat and it's not illegal or a sin to do it - but Google doesn't like it, so you're just on thin ice until your busted.

Nice reply. I agree with you because I've heard you can actually be black listed from Google if you practice it enough. With the said, it would be terrible for that to happen to someone. This is why I only use white hat and I'm still learning techniques as it's not my best gift. But I am learning. Outside of advertising which I'd like to participate in soon I still am in search of techniques people know about.

Nice reply. I agree with you because I've heard you can actually be black listed from Google if you practice it enough. With the said, it would be terrible for that to happen to someone. This is why I only use white hat and I'm still learning techniques as it's not my best gift. But I am learning. Outside of advertising which I'd like to participate in soon I still am in search of techniques people know about.

Well, UsedCars wasn't a good example. It's not an exactly weak term :D. Anyway, yeah, SEO is better done white hat, but it's so difficult these days that hiring professionals who have the proper connections is the only way it seems.

Black Hat SEO is essentially breaking the rules to rank among search engines higher. I tried my hand at it years ago, but didn't like it, so stuck with the traditional white hat SEO. Plus, I'd rather be safe than sorry after all.

Well, one black hat technique I mentioned in another thread. Basically, you could hire people to search for your site in engines, hopefully rising it the results. Well, I'm sure that scheme has been busted. :sneaky:

Black hat SEO is a process where by you direct traffic to your website in an unethical manner. For example bloggers and webslmasters do pay some certain amount of money to traffic website to help them increase their traffic so that their earning will be high. This can work in some cases but they damaging the future of their website because if search engine like Google funds out their website will be black listed.

For SEO the black hat is coined to mean it is a bad practice that is against the rules of Google although I am not sure if it is also against the rules of the other search engines. Anyway, one of the black hat activities that I know is the keyword stuffing. When you upload a new content you tag the web page with keywords. The tagging should be related not only to the niche but also to the content that is being uploaded. When your content is 100 words in length and the number of keywords that you put in the tagging is 50 then that is too many which is called keyword stuffing.

Black Hat SEO. I have no idea how this whole black hat SEO stuff works but with everything I have been reading here, it goes to show that it is a shady practice and not welcomed by Google. But people still practice it just to rank high on Google.

Some of the common black hat tactics include keyword stuffing, PBN, clickbait, unrelated keywords etc. Keyword stuffing means using too many keywords. PBN means building website just for link building purpose. Clickbait means creating misleasing title.

I have heard the terms black hat and whitw had, however, did not know exactly what these terms referred to. Now I know black hat seo is trying to game the system by using not approved methods to manipulate search engine ranking.

Examples of Black Hat SEO?

Search Modes​

ALL
IMAGES
NEWS
VIDEOS
MAPS
BOOKS
SEARCH TOOLS

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

The following SEO tactics are considered black hat and should not be exercised at all if you want to stay above board with Google and other search engines:
  • Content Automation.
  • Doorway Pages.
  • Hidden Text or Links.
  • Keyword Stuffing.
  • Reporting a Competitor (or Negative SEO)
  • Sneaky Redirects.
  • Cloaking.
  • Link Schemes.Step away from that cliff edge unless you want to fall into the deindexed abyss. Black Hat SEO techniques and practices can hurt not only your site's traffic but also your business's credibility. Don't do it - really, don't.

White Hat SEO helps in keeping up your top SERP rankings, nonetheless, accomplishing higher rankings following white cap procedures requires some serious energy. Then again, black hat SEO can help your internet searcher perceivability rapidly, however with the guarantee of transient achievement and high dangers.

There's no such thing as black or white hat SEO , The term is reserved to network engineers precisely and hackers in general, a white means the person is ethical and doing good to stop the black from exploiting things and doing bad , as simple as that , in terms.of SEO , black.or white means nothing .

Step away from that cliff edge unless you want to fall into the deindexed abyss. Black Hat SEO techniques and practices can hurt not only your site's traffic but also your business's credibility. Don't do it - really, don't

Black hat SEO is a practice thst against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranking higher in search results. These unethical tactics don’t solve for the searcher and often end in a penalty from search engines. Black hat techniques include keyword stuffing, cloaking, and using private link networks.

Hidden Text or Links. Keyword Stuffing. Reporting a Competitor Sneaky Redirects.These examples are completely acceptable. As long as you are not just changing the content that appears for search engine.

One of the examples of black hat SEO that really get to my skin is spammer comment.
Spam comments are intended to create free backlinks. Links gained in this way are 100% ‘nofollow’ and transfer no SEO juice, which makes this technique a real waste of time.
Nonetheless, it is currently one of most popular black hat practices. What is more, it is not always done manually, there are even various tools available to automatically sprinkle spam comments across the Web.

using automated tools or buying backlinks are also common malpractices in SEO. Baclinks should always come naturally. You may publish guest posts on other sites and build backlinks, however, paying site owner and asking to place you link on his site is black hat.

There are hundreds of black hat SEO methods, but some of the most common include:
  • Paying or soliciting for links / backlinks.
  • Stuffing keywords on your articles.
  • Hiding text and links within your article.
  • Adding sneaky redirects to your site so as to send visitors to a particular site.
  • Scheming links.
  • Using article spinners to write your articles.
  • Some guest posting networks are black hat methods.
  • Injecting spma, malwares or trojan on your web pages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds