Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Examples of Black Hat SEO? I'm only curious

using automated tools to generate keyword stuffed articles is also one of the common examples of black hat seo. These days people are taking backlinks so seriously that they have developed tools that will automatically build backlinks.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are hundreds of black hat SEO methods, but some of the most common include:
  • Paying or soliciting for links / backlinks.
  • Stuffing keywords on your articles.
  • Hiding text and links within your article.
  • Adding sneaky redirects to your site so as to send visitors to a particular site.
  • Scheming links.
  • Using article spinners to write your articles.
  • Some guest posting networks are black hat methods.
  • Injecting spma, malwares or trojan on your web pages.
Nicely listed. Yes, there is a very thin line between white hack linking and black hat linking. I would advise SEO experts to stop soliciting backlinks. Backlinks should be acquired orgainically.

Some of common black hat methods are targeting wrong keywords, repeating keywords multiple times (called keyword stuffing), buying a lot of backlinks etc. Sometimes people are using black hat methods without knowing what they are actually doing.

Black hat is shady practices to help SEO. For instance, I used to engage in exact match domaining. Basically, it's like this for instance: you have a site about used cars, so you register UsedCars.net, UsedCars.com, UsedCars.biz etc.. This would put you on the top for the term in weaker searches, at least in the past.

Anyway, huge forums exist about black-hat and it's not illegal or a sin to do it - but Google doesn't like it, so you're just on thin ice until your busted.
I'm curious if you get busted by Google for practising Black hat SEO what happens? Do they remove your website from the top searches or blacklist your website?

I have learnt a lot about black Hat search engine optimisation techniques and with what I have learnt so far I can see this that it is not alright practice for search engine optimisation as they make use of very bad ways to achieve high ranking for search engines.

I don't think it will actually be ethical for anybody here to be giving you hints in this forum on blackhart hack for SEOs. I think one can do this SEO thing successfully without deploying this technique

Black hat SEO is just trying to game the system which will eventually get your site punished by search engines. It's better to stay away from it.

Using clickbait titles is one of the common black hat seo tactics performed by the website owners. Clickbait means encouraging people to click on the title by using misleading titles.

This thread was only meant for an informative purpose. I have not exactly been made aware of exactly what black hat seo is and do not intend to ever use it but I thought it would be an interesting topic to hear some examples of what it involves for educational purposes.

There are much better ways to get your site traffic. I actually think some of this persists of buying illegitimate traffic from sources where you don't exactly know where it's coming from. For example a site that would sell you a certain amount of visitors every month or so.

What is the difference between white hat and black hat as well?
before I don't know that there is black hat SEO and white hat SEO but thanks to this forum, I have known the two. Black hat SEO is an illegal way of using SEO while white hat SEO is a legal way.

Some of the common black hat tactics include keyword stuffing, PBN, clickbait, unrelated keywords etc. Keyword stuffing means using too many keywords. PBN means building website just for link building purpose. Clickbait means creating misleasing title.
I doff my hat to you bro for this relevant information that you've posted. Keyword stuffing especially is one that's being practiced a lot by web page owners. In a bid to rank high, they keep using the keywords anyhow.
Private blog network (PBN) is also another. A lot of people just create empty blogs just to link with their site and increase authority.

I'd heard the terms black hat and whitw before, but didn't know what they meant. Now I understand that black hat SEO is attempting to manipulate search engine rankings by use non-approved methods.

This is actually where Google is merciless when it comes to punishing the website they caught making use of blackhat tricks. If it's possible to ban the website forever, they will.
Nice reply. I agree with you because I've heard you can actually be black listed from Google if you practice it enough. With the said, it would be terrible for that to happen to someone. This is why I only use white hat and I'm still learning techniques as it's not my best gift. But I am learning. Outside of advertising which I'd like to participate in soon I still am in search of techniques people know about.

Purchasing backlinks from authority website is one of the black hart search engine optimisation techniques out there. Private blog network is another Black hart search engine optimisation method people used to rank faster on Google search engine.

In the world of SEO, we have clear policies to follow. Rules are established to provide a useful, relevant and safe environment and to ensure the quality of user experience. Ranking high requires keeping up with the current and changing SEO trends and constantly adjusting your approach to suit any new algorithm updates.

Building a private blog network is one of the Black heart search engine optimisation methods. Some people like to build network of blogs in order to gain easy backlinks for their website so that they can rank on Google search engine and receive free traffic.

Black Hat SEO is essentially breaking the rules to rank among search engines higher. I tried my hand at it years ago, but didn't like it, so stuck with the traditional white hat SEO. Plus, I'd rather be safe than sorry after all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds