Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever thought of having plastic surgery???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I am actually handsome the way I am, thanks I don't need a Plastic Surgery. Lol, my fiance once told me I am okay the way I am.
It is only ugly people that needs Plastic Surgery or am I wrong??
Ever thought of having Plastic Surgery???

Advertisement Placeholder
I also have no intention of having any plastic surgery because firstly I don't think I need it, and secondly, I'm happy with my body no matter how it is, and I don't think the expenditure of money for it is worth it.

No for the reason plastic surgery doesn't always make people look better. I don't think any amount of plastic surgery is going to make women more or less attracted to me as it is.

I can't say I have ever thought of having plastic surgery if I am honest. I am quite happy with my facial features and how I am and would hate to start getting plastic surgery and it results in causing me issues.

Some people tend to go overboard with plastic surgery and that is never a good look.

Would never manipulate my body to get people to like me no matter how ugly I am.

I believe that everyone is unique in their own ways and that means that people should feel proud of themselves and not even consider having to do a plastic surgery to look better in their small imaginations.

I believe that everyone is unique in their own ways and that means that people should feel proud of themselves and not even consider having to do a plastic surgery to look better in their small imaginations.

Unfortunately there are so many people who are not proud of themselves or how they look or even their sex and gender and that is the reason why we have a lot of BS going on with people today with the unwarranted surgeries they are having just to change their sex.

I would never want to change anything in my body because this is nature and I cannot resist it. But I would like to change my height because it is too big for me and I really don't like it. Visually, I will become shorter, but nothing will change, only the scars from the operation will remain

It's definitely something that crosses a lot of minds at some point. Whether it's fixing a little imperfection or enhancing what we already got, it's all about feeling good in our own skin, right? But hey, it's a big decision. Gotta weigh the pros and cons. Plus, there's no shame in embracing what makes us unique! Personally, I think if it makes you happier and more confident, why not? But remember, real beauty shines from within. And hey, if you're ever considering it, there's this cool place called Cosmetic Surgery Lake Elsinore that might be worth checking out. Just saying!

Last edited:
Frankly speaking, I am not happy with how I look, but I will never go for a plastic surgery or any kind of body alterations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds