Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have to have serious surgery?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can say that you've been lucky. It's not everyone who has had injuries that require surgery in the past. we were careless. Some were just victims of circumstances and had to be the ones.

Yes, this is true too. I've been lucky as well as being careful too. The two of them have worked in my favor. Talking about those who are victims of circumstances, I've seen this in full effect. There was a man who was sitting down in a restaurant when a car had a break failure and crashed into him killing him on the spot.

I had to have my appendix removed when I was younger. I was out for a while. They made me walk when I was in pain, almost felt like I was learning how to walk all over again. Not a fun time but I survived.

My brother had hernia repair surgery when he was younger too. He used to light heavy weights and I'm very sure that's what contributed to his case. He was operated on when he was 17 years. According to him, it was a very painful experience when he woke up.

I think it was last year when I was involved in a road traffic accident and suffered a serious injury to my legs. I couldn't walk for some time, and there was a need for surgery.

I've been in a fatal car accident which I never thought I was going to survive. I was in the car when it caught fire but magically, I was saved from being roatsed alive. I had burns on my body. I've had phobia for fire ever since.

I've been lucky to never have any kind of serious surgery yet. I had just got a couple of stitches on my forehead during my childhood once.

I have had a very nasty cut on my left eye when I was still in high school. I sustained the injury when I was fighting and it was something that nearly took one of my eyes but I was fortunate enough to avoid it getting to that extent.

I have had a very nasty cut on my left eye when I was still in high school. I sustained the injury when I was fighting and it was something that nearly took one of my eyes but I was fortunate enough to avoid it getting to that extent.

Stop fighting my friend. Human beings are not healthy and strong these days. There will be a way which you would punch someone, he will drop dead immediately. You're going to charged on manslaughter. There is no way you can avoid jail time.

Stop fighting my friend. Human beings are not healthy and strong these days. There will be a way which you would punch someone, he will drop dead immediately. You're going to charged on manslaughter. There is no way you can avoid jail time.

Well, I was actually a lot younger at the time when I had myself involved in this fight. This is not something I would be interested in doing right now as an adult. I know the challenges that may come or the side effects that I might have being engaged in fighting. I don't like getting into any kind of combat activities.

Well, I was actually a lot younger at the time when I had myself involved in this fight. This is not something I would be interested in doing right now as an adult. I know the challenges that may come or the side effects that I might have being engaged in fighting. I don't like getting into any kind of combat activities.

No, don't fight because an adult isn't meant to be fighting in the streets like a mad man. The only place an adult is meant to fight is in the ring as a boxer or MMA fighter. There, it's certain one is fighting for money.

No, don't fight because an adult isn't meant to be fighting in the streets like a mad man. The only place an adult is meant to fight is in the ring as a boxer or MMA fighter. There, it's certain one is fighting for money.

Yeah, that's very correct. Fighting is definitely something that doesn't appeal to me anymore because I know what it means for someone to kill another person and have to spend the rest of his life in jail as a result of being charged with manslaughter. A friend of mine is serving time as a result of this outcome. I would never do something that is going to have me compromised in the same way.

Yeah, that's very correct. Fighting is definitely something that doesn't appeal to me anymore because I know what it means for someone to kill another person and have to spend the rest of his life in jail as a result of being charged with manslaughter. A friend of mine is serving time as a result of this outcome. I would never do something that is going to have me compromised in the same way.
His life is never going to be the same again after he completed his time in prison. This is why I'll never support fighting or getting physical with anyone. It can cause a very serious injury and potentially death.

His life is never going to be the same again after he completed his time in prison. This is why I'll never support fighting or getting physical with anyone. It can cause a very serious injury and potentially death.

It was actually very unfortunate for him because of how everything happened. This was something that he could have easily avoided but simply because of being stubborn and not listening when he is being asked to stop, that was what led him to what he is passing through today.

Why are nurses in all hospital the same way? They do this to all of their patients in different hospitals. Maybe is part of how they are trained? Those ladies (specifically) are heartless. They don't understand pain.

Unfortunately, this is actually very true because I can remember the last time I had a knee dislocation, I was taken to a hospital so that they are going to help and fix my knee. The way one of the nurse was pressing the knee and asking me if it is painful when she was seeing me in agony was very disturbing. It was as if she was enjoying the pain I was passing through.

I haven't had a very serious operation and I hope I won't, but I was bitten by a dog once and it had very big teeth, so I had to sew up a wound on my leg, but I don't remember much because I was very young

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds