Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever take your business public?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever taken a business public? As in make it into an IPO. I think it's where you can then buy stock in the company and invest in it maybe. I've never done it myself so I'm curious to know the process.

Did going public help your company?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't even own a company let alone doing that so I guess it's for company managers to answer. I do advertise my business publicly but not for people to buy stocks or invest in it.

Taking your business public is not easy work. You will have to meet certain requirements, and one of the major requirements is you need hax certain amount of working capital and paid-up capital. You need a lot of money for that purpose. I have never reached that position.

Currently, I don't think that my business of poultry and fish farming have gotten to the stage where I am supposed to take it public in this nature. But if it is something that I can manage to grow to the extent where I believe that taking it public is something that is going to be beneficial to the business, I am definitely going to do it.

Currently, I don't think that my business of poultry and fish farming have gotten to the stage where I am supposed to take it public in this nature. But if it is something that I can manage to grow to the extent where I believe that taking it public is something that is going to be beneficial to the business, I am definitely going to do it.

You can even start exporting poultry and fish to other countries if you want. However, this may require you to have experience and an export license. There are many countries where fish is imported and this includes many land-locked countries where fishing may not be possible except if they catch fish from river and sell it in the market.

Making your business to the IPO stage is not something that any little company could do. There are certain criteria and conditions that you must meet. Though I do not have any company at that stage yet..

Many people usually take it to the public when they believe that the business is foolproof and the business could also help gain new investors. However, in order to do this, your business in itself should be really profitable in the first place.

You can even start exporting poultry and fish to other countries if you want. However, this may require you to have experience and an export license. There are many countries where fish is imported and this includes many land-locked countries where fishing may not be possible except if they catch fish from river and sell it in the market.

What I am actually trying to do currently is to try as much as possible to make my business to be very popular in my local market here because there are so many opportunities for me to grow my business to become one of the biggest poultry and fish farm business in my state.

When I have been able to achieve this, then I can start thinking about going international with my business.

What I am actually trying to do currently is to try as much as possible to make my business to be very popular in my local market here because there are so many opportunities for me to grow my business to become one of the biggest poultry and fish farm business in my state.

When I have been able to achieve this, then I can start thinking about going international with my business.

I think that poultry business is quite popular and you could market it more and more in order to expand it. You may try to work with your local wholesalers and even retailers as well. You may need to visit them personally and deal with them.

Have you ever taken a business public? As in make it into an IPO. I think it's where you can then buy stock in the company and invest in it maybe. I've never done it myself so I'm curious to know the process.

My business has not gotten to the stage where I can make it public. I prefer running it the way that I am doing it currently, and there is no reason for even planning to make it public. There are a lot of registrations that I will have to do before I can achieve that, and that is not what I have on my agenda at the moment.

I think that poultry business is quite popular and you could market it more and more in order to expand it. You may try to work with your local wholesalers and even retailers as well. You may need to visit them personally and deal with them.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's no way I would do any kind of business without having it being known by the entire public. More than 80% of my business customers are from the general public. This makes it very important for me to take my business full time to the public. All the business registration have been completed years ago.

I have been working on a smaller side project. Nothing impressive. Mostly just a social platform. I have not taken it public yet. I am still working out some coding issues.

My business has not gotten to the stage where I can make it public. I prefer running it the way that I am doing it currently, and there is no reason for even planning to make it public. There are a lot of registrations that I will have to do before I can achieve that, and that is not what I have on my agenda at the moment.

The most important thing when it comes to owning and managing any business is being able to make sales and generate profit for your business, so whichever strategy that you were making use of to generate profit for your business, it's the only thing that matters and that should be taken very seriously.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's no way I would do any kind of business without having it being known by the entire public. More than 80% of my business customers are from the general public. This makes it very important for me to take my business full time to the public. All the business registration have been completed years ago.

There are many businesses that rely completely on random customers. This may also include customers such as walking clients who randomly visit your business. Most of them are random people and they may or they may not be your regular clients.

There are many businesses that rely completely on random customers. This may also include customers such as walking clients who randomly visit your business. Most of them are random people and they may or they may not be your regular clients.

Personally, I don't believe that there is anything like a random customer because when you are working on your business product and services, they are really meant for specific kind of people and anybody who ends up patronizing your business for this product are your potential customers. It's just that you have not been opportuned to reach them in the beginning.

Personally, I don't believe that there is anything like a random customer because when you are working on your business product and services, they are really meant for specific kind of people and anybody who ends up patronizing your business for this product are your potential customers. It's just that you have not been opportuned to reach them in the beginning.

Well, I was talking about walk-in customers. Such kind of customers are random people who buy products from random stores. For example, you may walk into a super market and buy products. You may never visit that super market ever again. This is why you may be a random customer in this context.

Well, I was talking about walk-in customers. Such kind of customers are random people who buy products from random stores. For example, you may walk into a super market and buy products. You may never visit that super market ever again. This is why you may be a random customer in this context.

As long as the products are meant to serve the need of the people who walked in and paid for it, he or she is your customer. The key word there is potential customers because they can come in from anywhere. There one time customers who never repeats buying again. It doesn't make them random customer.

No, my business haven't reached to the level of being an IPO. I would want this to come true because it can only mean I've seen maximum growth in my business which makes it possible to sell my business shares to the public to buy.

As long as the products are meant to serve the need of the people who walked in and paid for it, he or she is your customer. The key word there is potential customers because they can come in from anywhere. There one time customers who never repeats buying again. It doesn't make them random customer.

I think that taking the business to the public is a lot much more complex. There are many different kinds of businesses that are being carried in many public settings and we can say that they are the kind of businesses that have been related to the public. One example is street hawking.

No, my business haven't reached to the level of being an IPO. I would want this to come true because it can only mean I've seen maximum growth in my business which makes it possible to sell my business shares to the public to buy.

Seriously, this is something that I'm equally looking forward to with my business of poultry and fish farming. I know very well that I still have a very long way to go but I haven't relented when it comes to giving my possible best for the growth of my business. I will definitely get to that level one day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds