Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever sold art in a gallery? Would you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Art can fetch a lot of money, especially if it's a unique piece of art. It's not easy to sell art though, you need to have art that can be sellable, and sometimes even the best stuff can be overdone. Back to the subject, have you ever sold art in a gallery? If given the chance, would you sell your art in a gallery? I think I would, but I don't have the artistic talent to do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Art can fetch a lot of money, especially if it's a unique piece of art. It's not easy to sell art though, you need to have art that can be sellable, and sometimes even the best stuff can be overdone. Back to the subject, have you ever sold art in a gallery? If given the chance, would you sell your art in a gallery? I think I would, but I don't have the artistic talent to do it.

I think that arts and crafts is a very interesting field and there are many people who get involved in this field. They tend to make a lots of money during exhibitions where their talents are recognised by the other people and artists. However, I have never been a part of this field, though. The fact remains that I have been a writer. It is also related to arts to some extent, though.

I am not an artist but I have an interest in drawing and painting. When I was learning Photoshop, I created a lot of digital art and put them on sale on Fine Art America, sadly I never made any sales. Therefore, I stopped doing it. I am again thinking to go back to selling digital art.

I know very well that arts can be very expensive because they are something that I usually like and I buy from time to time especially when I see something that is very creative and unique on its own. If I have the skill of drawing, I will definitely be heavily invested in it.

Artwork are very expensive because there are many people who prefer and like to buy artwork for many reasons. There are many digital artists who create an artwork and they sell their work on many digital marketplaces and platforms. This also includes selling in places such as Open Sea.

Artwork are very expensive because there are many people who prefer and like to buy artwork for many reasons. There are many digital artists who create an artwork and they sell their work on many digital marketplaces and platforms. This also includes selling in places such as Open Sea.

Being an artist is a very unique skill that can pay so much which is why anyone who does a great job when it comes to art works usually make a good amount of money from selling them especially when the artwork can be sued in a global marketplace. Some art works are sold millions of dollars.

I think that arts and crafts is a very interesting field and there are many people who get involved in this field. They tend to make a lots of money during exhibitions where their talents are recognised by the other people and artists. However, I have never been a part of this field, though. The fact remains that I have been a writer. It is also related to arts to some extent, though.
Writing can be considered art, but I don't know how you could show it off in a gallery or show. Maybe if you're writing a piece of poetry and you put it on display. I can see that being in a gallery.
I am not an artist but I have an interest in drawing and painting. When I was learning Photoshop, I created a lot of digital art and put them on sale on Fine Art America, sadly I never made any sales. Therefore, I stopped doing it. I am again thinking to go back to selling digital art.
If you got the talent, I say go for it. If you can make something good enough to sell on these sites, well you won. :)

Selling art is not just about whether you are good or average, it is about how you market, how you reach customers and where you sell your work. If you look at the NFT market, you will see childish drawings selling for thousands of dollars but when you look at art marketplace like Fine Art America, you will see even the best art piece are priced low yet are not selling well.

Being an artist is a very unique skill that can pay so much which is why anyone who does a great job when it comes to art works usually make a good amount of money from selling them especially when the artwork can be sued in a global marketplace. Some art works are sold millions of dollars.

I think that it takes a lot of hard work when it comes to becoming an artist. In order to become an artist, you must be naturally talented in the first place. This is why it is quite hard for everyone to become an artist. Having said that, there are many talented artists out there and their talent is recognised everywhere.

Neither do I, but boy do I wish I had the talent to draw, sketch, sculpt, or paint. So no, never sold anything in an art gallery 😕 but I LOVE art galleries.
A dream date 😍 for me would be going to an art gallery. Alone.

Haha

I think that it takes a lot of hard work when it comes to becoming an artist. In order to become an artist, you must be naturally talented in the first place. This is why it is quite hard for everyone to become an artist. Having said that, there are many talented artists out there and their talent is recognised everywhere.

Personally, I actually have the skill of being able to draw very well when I was still a kid but growing up had me disconnected with my hobby of painting and that was how I lost every touch when it comes to drawing, otherwise I would have been a very good artist by now.

Personally, I actually have the skill of being able to draw very well when I was still a kid but growing up had me disconnected with my hobby of painting and that was how I lost every touch when it comes to drawing, otherwise I would have been a very good artist by now.

Drawing will need consistent practice and there are schools where you can learn how to draw excellently. Have you thought about going back to such schools even if it is for short time just to harness your skills on drawing? Maybe you will rediscover your drawing skills there if you give it a try.

Well, it depends on each and every individual. Not all the people are really good at drawing and very few people possess this skill. I am a writer, so my field is quite different. Having said that, I am not that much interested in arts and crafts anyway.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds