Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever partook in American Ninja Warrior?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has anyone here tried out the obstacle course that is done on the Ninja Warrior show? Here in the US they brought the show back as American Ninja Warrior many years ago. I've always wanted to try the course, but I know it'd fall at the first obstacle lol. No way I'd finish the course. But do you think you could do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Has anyone here tried out the obstacle course that is done on the Ninja Warrior show? Here in the US they brought the show back as American Ninja Warrior many years ago. I've always wanted to try the course, but I know it'd fall at the first obstacle lol. No way I'd finish the course. But do you think you could do it?
In my country, they also brought the show, but I have not participated or tried to participate, I have always been much more interested in the original, that is, Ninja Warrior Japan, in that one if I would like to participate.

I remember following the Ninja Warrior Japan show closely many years ago on TV, honestly it was too much fun.

I have been watching the Ninja Warrior show on TV and I must confess that it's a thrilling show. I haven't taken part in it because I haven't the opportunity. I'm sure that I have the cardio strength to go far in it. I'm hoping and looking forward to the day I'm going have the opportunity to participate in it.

I've never participated in the Ninja Warrior show. If I participate in it, I'm very sure I wouldn't make it past the first stage. All the obstacles will knock me out before I make any progress in the adventure if I can call it an adventure.

In my country, they also brought the show, but I have not participated or tried to participate, I have always been much more interested in the original, that is, Ninja Warrior Japan, in that one if I would like to participate.

I remember following the Ninja Warrior Japan show closely many years ago on TV, honestly it was too much fun.

It's one of those TV show that means a lot. You get to see good strategies participants would apply to win, see those who fail in the process and their agony of losing out. It's the kind of show that I would support with everything unlike the stupid BBN TV show program they are forcing down our throat here.

It's one of those TV show that means a lot. You get to see good strategies participants would apply to win, see those who fail in the process and their agony of losing out. It's the kind of show that I would support with everything unlike the stupid BBN TV show program they are forcing down our throat here.
I do not know what TV show you mean, but returning to the subject, Ninja Warrior was one of my favorite TV shows, I repeat the Japanese ninja warrior, the mountain of Midoriyama, and all those obstacles so perverse and difficult, as you say, they suffered a lot when they lost, you could see them in their faces, but the athletes trained a lot to win, I also think the prize the TV show offer to the winner is a lot of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds