Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever made a wish and it came true?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Making wishes most expecially during Birthdays is very common here in my Country, most times I believe some of those wishes comes true or not.
Share with us if you had made a wish and it came true before.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always made lots of wishes during my birthdays and even when I am alone and they have happened. It is always all about having a good experience of believing that your wishes will come through because if you don't believe, how is it going to happen?

No, the wishes I have asked for have not come true due to bad luck for me, but well I am not going to give up on it either, there is no point in asking for something if you are not going to make an effort to make that wish come true, we cannot sit and wait for it to simply happen, we have to act.

As a kid, especially around birthdays it was always a tradition for your parents to tell you to make a wish when you blew out your birthday candles and I as well as my brothers and friends used to always make a wish but they never seemed to come true.

Even now as an adult, I have been known to wish for things but as you get older, wishing is not always what it takes, you have to want and work for the things you wish for.

Definitely, you have to want and work for the things you wish for. I think this time as we have gotten older, our wishes are in form of prayers

Lol. That means you have to work hard in order for that wish to come to pass @Samara

Yeah, that's very correct. It's the reality that I have got to face because no one is ever going to take care of those days for me. No matter how much I wish to make money, I wouldn't have it easy unless I burst up my butts to see them taken care of.

I made a wish and a promise to find a girlfriend and it actually happened.
I worked hard for it I never give up kept searching and searching and I found her an angel a sweetheart my first girlfriend that I wanted so bad so I will not be lonely anymore and I will find my other soul my missing piece :).
We know each other for around a month and we fit each other we do get along, we even went for a date not long ago and it was amazing.

Definitely, you have to want and work for the things you wish for. I think this time as we have gotten older, our wishes are in form of prayers

Whenever you are the person that is only into praying and wishing for things to happen without putting effort and hard work into making sure that your wishes and dreams come true, you will only just be wasting your time for nothing because there is no way you can be able to have what you dream for without working for it.

I once made a wish and it came true. I just randomly wished that my book be published. When I wished this, I was not seriously into writing and I did not have a manuscript. However, six months later, I published the book. This has not happened to me second time.

I have always made lots of wishes during my birthdays and even when I am alone and they have happened. It is always all about having a good experience of believing that your wishes will come through because if you don't believe, how is it going to happen?

They usually say that if wishes were horses that blind men will ride. This is practically why I don't bother myself too much about making so many wishes especially on my birthday. I know that there is a very slim chance of any of them coming true. It is more or less what you are working on and you have a plan on that, you are going to be asking for it to keep working out successfully for you.

Yes, I've made some wishes deep down in my heart and they came true. It's not all of wishes that have come true but I know a lot of them which I've come into reality. There is power in the word of the mouth. If you proclaim it, it may come to pass if you believe.

I've wished for a lot of things. But most of them haven't come true. If one day my wishes come true, that'd be awesome. We can all hope. :)

I've wished for a lot of things. But most of them haven't come true. If one day my wishes come true, that'd be awesome. We can all hope. :)

Exactly! This is exactly how I have taken it when it comes to making wishes because when I look at all the things that I have wished for in life, I don't think 5% of them have been able to come true, but I am not really bother me much about it because I am always working hard to make sure that I achieve my goat. If my wishes ended up coming true, I will also be very satisfied.

Exactly! This is exactly how I have taken it when it comes to making wishes because when I look at all the things that I have wished for in life, I don't think 5% of them have been able to come true, but I am not really bother me much about it because I am always working hard to make sure that I achieve my goat. If my wishes ended up coming true, I will also be very satisfied.

Working hard is key to achieving a lot of things in life. It is not always easy to have our wishes come through as you would have to put in more work to see some dreams being actualized instead.

Working hard is key to achieving a lot of things in life. It is not always easy to have our wishes come through as you would have to put in more work to see some dreams being actualized instead.

Whenever it comes to making a wish, this is something that is very easily done because you don't need any kind of stress to make a wish. But when it comes to working on that wish which you have made to become a reality, this is where a lot of people fail because it is very difficult.

I once made a wish and it came true. I just randomly wished that my book be published. When I wished this, I was not seriously into writing and I did not have a manuscript. However, six months later, I published the book. This has not happened to me second time.

I wouldn't really say it is because of the wish that you made that brought about your book being published. It is simply because the book which you have in verification for it to be published met all the requirements that it needed for it to be published, otherwise every other of your subsequent books would easily get published if you made a wish for it to be published.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds