Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever experience racism/hate in the workforce?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever experienced racism or any kind of hate in the workforce? If so, what did you do about it? I've never had to deal with hate myself, but I am white and privileged in some regard. Minorities tend to have it so much worse, especially when they have to deal with those with authority and their abuse of power. With that being said, how did you deal with racism or hate in the workforce? Did you get a boss or supervisor fired for hate?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever experienced racism or any kind of hate in the workforce? If so, what did you do about it? I've never had to deal with hate myself, but I am white and privileged in some regard. Minorities tend to have it so much worse, especially when they have to deal with those with authority and their abuse of power. With that being said, how did you deal with racism or hate in the workforce? Did you get a boss or supervisor fired for hate?

Facing racism is a very common problem. An employee could face racism from customers. This is a really huge problem in many countries, including western countries. Much of such kind of crimes go unreported. However, if you check the internet, you will find many YouTube videos where such crime as been recorded.

Well, although racism can occur towards anyone regardless of their origin, it has never happened to me, although I have seen how others do it against some people in work simply for being a foreigner, not at all serious, but it was noticeable that there were prejudices in their words even if they tried to be "friendly".

Well, although racism can occur towards anyone regardless of their origin, it has never happened to me, although I have seen how others do it against some people in work simply for being a foreigner, not at all serious, but it was noticeable that there were prejudices in their words even if they tried to be "friendly".

Racism is a huge problem. Even many educated people could be racist in many cases. This means that educational background may have nothing to do with it. It is a social problem and we may need to raise awareness about it. Racism and discrimination against Muslims, Asians, Blacks, etc is a very huge problem. many social groups also run campaigns in order to stop discrimination and it is a good thing to do.

Fortunately enough for me I have not experienced any form or acts of racism at my workplace. I believe that it's simply because most people that are working in the company where I am also working are from the same race, so there is no one who is going to treat anyone in a bad way like a racist.

That's good that you never experienced it. I hope you never have to, because it can truly be horrible for those who go through it.

Racism is a huge problem. Even many educated people could be racist in many cases. This means that educational background may have nothing to do with it. It is a social problem and we may need to raise awareness about it. Racism and discrimination against Muslims, Asians, Blacks, etc is a very huge problem. many social groups also run campaigns in order to stop discrimination and it is a good thing to do.
Yes, racism really is not good for humanity, whether in social relations or labor relations, in a place where there is racism nothing can flourish, it is an evil that must be eradicated, at least today there is more awareness about racism than before.

Yes, racism really is not good for humanity, whether in social relations or labor relations, in a place where there is racism nothing can flourish, it is an evil that must be eradicated, at least today there is more awareness about racism than before.

Unfortunately, racism and discrimination will exist no matter what. This is because racist people remain in every society and it is almost impossible to eliminate racism and social discrimination at all. The best thing we could do is report such people or start a campaign against racism.

I have not experienced any issues related to racism. I have also never experienced any kind of hatred in my workplace. Even though I did have conflict a couple of times, some of the conflicts were never solved, I do not have any bad experience as a professional.

Unfortunately, racism and discrimination will exist no matter what. This is because racist people remain in every society and it is almost impossible to eliminate racism and social discrimination at all. The best thing we could do is report such people or start a campaign against racism.
As you say, I also don't think racism can be completely eradicated, but I do think we can decrease it through awareness and education from an early age, I think that would definitely help.

As you say, I also don't think racism can be completely eradicated, but I do think we can decrease it through awareness and education from an early age, I think that would definitely help.

This is the sad truth that we face every day because I don't think racism can ever be eliminated or eradicated in the world. i
In fact, it is something that is even getting out of hand on daily basis and a lot of people have been killed because of racism and there are some countries that it is very worst in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds