Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think we'll ever see an end to racism?

That was one of my worst experiences related to posting on forums.
Interestingly, my first experience with forum posting also did not go well. I stopped visiting the forum when people started trolling me. I was humiliated for being "Asian."
Racism is very common, in the real world as well as the virtual world.

Seriously, it was sad seeing what then did. Someone being from another race probably an Asian like you doesn't mean the person is a racist. It shouldn't warrant for the person to be treated as a racist when he or she haven't done anything to peg him as a racist. They were totally wrong.

Advertisement Placeholder
Myself, I'm white, but I have a feature that isn't white so I was picked on that in my youth. Anyway, you can't end racism or bullying, but you can control your reaction to it. I worry that kids are being taught to be soft and to play the victim and not simply be able to withstand real people and I think the real motive for bullying is the perception that the victim isn't strong.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it may not happen soon because we have only been living with such different people around us for a few years and it takes time to get used to it and then maybe it won't happen. In my opinion, 100 years ago, we have already made a lot of progress in this matter

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds