Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever donate rare/expensive clothes?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's one thing to donate your old clothes to a salvation army or to a thrift store, but have you ever donated any rare/expensive clothes? I haven't donated anything expensive myself, because if I see clothing items that are worth money, I tend to sell them instead of donating them. But, what about you? Would you donate clothes that happen to be rare and or expensive?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always been careful with not spending a lot on clothing. So, I can't remember donating clothes that are quite expensive to anyone in the past. It is those affordable ones that I had that I always donate though.

I have never donated my most expensive clothes, it has cost me a lot of money and effort at the time to buy such clothes to simply donate them, if I were rich, surely I would not mind donating expensive clothes, but at the moment I don't.

The clothes that I usually donate to charity or the less privileged are the ones that I no longer have any use for. It doesn't matter to me if they are expensive or not, the moment I know I am no longer making use of them frequently, I wouldn't have any need to still be keeping them in my wardrobe.

I gave very expensive clothes, but not to anyone, but to my friends, because they did not suit me at all, although I paid a lot, so I gave them to friends who are not so rich and could not afford to buy their child the necessary clothes

There was a time I bought a very beautiful black gown and it's quite expensive. I always wore it on special occasions. The way people admires the gown and compliment me made me to love it more.

I can't say if it's because of empathy or sympathy that I dash out the gown to a friend that always wear one cloth all the time. I felt pain when dashing it out though. I went to market to know if I can see the exact type but it wasn't in stock again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds