Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do with your old clothes? Donate it? Sell it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hard to believe I am the only one who said "throw their clothes away" ....too many people on here wanting to say the correct thing instead of mentioning what they do in reality, toss them in the trash. :p

This is damn right hilarious but I guess you might be right. Although, I'm being very honest with what I do with mine. I will never trash them when they are still in good condition even if they are old. I drive through a motherless babies home on my way to work every day. They need those clothes.

Hard to believe I am the only one who said "throw their clothes away" ....too many people on here wanting to say the correct thing instead of mentioning what they do in reality, toss them in the trash. :p

Saying the right thing isn't bad when it is the truth. No one is going to beat anyone for saying how they treat their used clothes. I wonder why anyone would want to lie about it?

Saying the right thing isn't bad when it is the truth. No one is going to beat anyone for saying how they treat their used clothes. I wonder why anyone would want to lie about it?

Well, I believe that some people always want to make themselves to look upright and righteous most of the time in the face of others. It's the only reason why they would be interested in saying things that would sound good in the ears of others. There are so many human being like that.

Well, I believe that some people always want to make themselves to look upright and righteous most of the time in the face of others. It's the only reason why they would be interested in saying things that would sound good in the ears of others. There are so many human being like that.

This is a bad to live one's life. Anyone who is living his life this way is only living to impress others which will keep costing him more than he will ever get from it. I can never do anything like this to myself because I value myself more than what other look at me like.

I think it’s better to give your old clothes to people in need or take the clothes to an orphanage or church. This is considered charity. This goodness will definitely be returned to you.

In my case I usually keep them or give them to an acquaintance or relative, I don't have a lot of clothes so it is not common to donate them to a family member or acquaintance, but when I have to do it, I do it that way.

I think it’s better to give your old clothes to people in need or take the clothes to an orphanage or church. This is considered charity. This goodness will definitely be returned to you.

Whenever you know very well that the old clothes you have are no longer of any use to you, it is always going to be better to have those clothes given to those who will appreciate and value it because it is going to be very useful for them in ways that it is no longer of any essence for you keeping them.

In my case I usually keep them or give them to an acquaintance or relative, I don't have a lot of clothes so it is not common to donate them to a family member or acquaintance, but when I have to do it, I do it that way.

If my old clothes are in good condition but for some reasons, I can't use them anymore. They are best given to those who can use it. I will find no joy in repurposing them to further my use of them.

As live proceeds, there do come a time we all have old clothes in our closets that are ready for dispatch, to me if there is a time in which I have some old clothes which I need get rid of, I donate them usually or sometimes repurpose them.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever there is someone out there who is going to be very appreciative of whatever I'm going to give to them that I'm no longer having any use of but that thing is still in good condition, I will always make those people my priority of giving those things to them because it will serve a very big need for them.

In my family, we never threw away clothes. I have an older brother, so when his clothes became too small for him, he gave them to me, but when these clothes became unnecessary for me, he gave them to charitable organizations, which in turn gave them to children without families.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds