Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever clashed with a colleague?

Credits
Two of my colleagues at the workplace had a serious clash last week that culminated with the management suspending both for a period of 2 weeks. It was a very bad thing to experience.

The cause of that quarrel is yet unknown, but I begin to wonder what caused such fight? Have you ever been in such situation?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nope. I haven't had issues with coworkers before. Most of mine I got along well with. One time a coworker I totally didn't expect to go off ended up going off. It was so long ago, and think he did apologize.

I try and stay professional and nice to everyone I work with, but sometimes, being a manager you have to challenge people and they don't like that, especially if you are suggesting they are doing something wrong.
But I think if you have mutual respect and they know you aren't just picking on them, then it is fine.

I can't say that any time I have worked out of the home with others I have ever clashed with another colleague. I did once have a time when me and a few others were accused of stealing money from the cash register until they finally found out who was doing it but I wouldn't say that I clashed with anyone whilst they were looking into it. I was just glad to not have been accused and fired for something I didn't do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds